⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Master trophy

Options
legatus
legatus Posts: 7 Level 2

Twice I was 15/16 for the masters trophy diamond and when I win sugar stars as usual the level resets to 1 and I don’t get trophy and resets to 1..what’s going on??..I’m not happy

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@legatus Check your game is upto date and on the latest version, log out and restart your device. log back in. see if this solves your problem. If this happens again can you take a screenshot of your complete episode levels as may help with helping you a little better

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,981 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @legatus and welcome to our wonderful King Community. I assume you are referring to Candy Crush Saga. You have accidentally posted in the Candy Crush Friends are. I will have this post moved to the correct area.

So do you still get the Gold trophy? You mention having 15/16 already - does that mean you have finished 15 of the levels in an episode the first time so they are 'gold'? If you get sugar stars on a level that you did not finish the first time - that counts as having a 'gold' pin and helps towards getting a trophy.

I used to sometimes not get credit for finishing a level the first time and so several times I didn't get the diamond trophy even though I deserved it. It was a random issue and I usually just ignored it. Luckily I have not had that problem for quite a few weeks now. Is that the sort of issue you are talking about?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5
    Options

Heya! I hope the problem gets fixed and you are able to win the master trophies.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?