We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

I lost my game progress. How do I recover it?

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi and welcome to the community @Dkkrein1 .

Plz. Check the link below and see if it helps u.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Dkkrein1 Hi and welcome, to restore your levels

Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your new account.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on! 

It's important that you choose "Problems with my game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic. 

If you have problems with this post you game ID and level you were on and i will pass the details on to our CM who may be able to manually restore your levels for you

Hope this helps

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5

Hi @Dkkrein1 a warm welcome . Am sure this won’t be a stress , the experts will take it up and help you get your levels restored ... happy crushing 🥂🍭

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator

Hi @Dkkrein1 did you lose your progress because there are another person playing on the same device? if yes, please refer below.

Will I lose all my game progress if there is more than one player on my device?

This can be a tricky one, but don't worry - it just needs a bit of thinking ahead.

If you are careful then you should have no problems at all with 2 people playing on the same device with different King or Facebook accounts.

What's important is that you keep these steps in mind when switching between players.

• Make sure that the last person has signed out of their King or Facebook account in the game.
    • Force close the game.
    • Wait a few seconds and then reopen the game.
    • Finally, sign into the other King or Facebook account and off you go!

This isn't complicated but just needs the player to keep it in mind before jumping in. If you don't, you could jump into your game at a higher level, link it to the wrong King or Facebook profile and over-write the progress held there. So take a moment before you play to think about who's logged in.

If you have the Facebook app installed on the device, be sure to use the 'Login with Phone number or Email Address' option when signing into the game to avoid the game defaulting to the account linked to the Facebook app.

OR not able to pick up your progress where you last play...

How do I pick up my progress where I left off?

If you've been playing and progressing through levels, but are not able to pick up where you left off, it's possible you've not connected to your player profile.

Your progress in the game is saved only in the device that you play on, unless you link your game to an account. If you remove and re-add the game, switch devices or get a second device without a linked account, you will lose your progress.

Using a King or Facebook profile is the best way to save your progress across devices. Here's how:

• On your original game/device, make sure you create and save a King profile by following the option in the settings of the game you're playing. Alternatively, use the Facebook connection option in the game to link to your Facebook profile.
    • If you share your device with someone else, make sure when connecting to Facebook that it's your own profile!
    • Once your progress is saved, you can pick up your progress on another device. Just connect to your King account or Facebook (again, remember to make sure it's the same Facebook profile so you can get that progress back!) and you can keep on playing!

This should get you back in the game. If you have tried all the above and are still having issues, here are more things you can try:

• Force close the game and any other apps that are running in the background on your device.
    • Check for any updates to your device's software and the game itself. Out of date software is the main reason for the majority of technical issues. Make sure your device and game are in the latest version possible.
    • After installing any updates, turn your device off and leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before restarting it.
    • If you are having issues syncing the game to Facebook, go to settings on your personal Facebook account and try removing your game from your applications. Try deleting the Facebook app from your device and re-installing to kick-start the sync process.

Once you have done this, try logging in to your game again and connect to Facebook normally.

If you make sure you follow all of these steps, you won't have any problems. If it's still not working, carefully read through the steps again and make sure you try them all.

Now you're back in the game, have fun!

##############################################

Anyway, hope your issue has been solved and you get to level up. Happy crushing the candies! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?