We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Level 5307

Greshen_Lewis
Greshen_Lewis Posts: 21 Level 2

It appears that each time I win I don't receive the hammer. This has happened at least 4 times. I don't think it was working for awhile but when I wanted to use it there is nothing there. FRUSTRATING!!!

Also it says that I've been playing for 3 years this is BS as I've been playing since 2012 or around that time because I was playing the game whilst my mother was dying of cancer in 2014. Where do you guys come up with these statistics?

anyways I love it you can reimburse me these hammers

BTW iPad has automatically does updates so there is no issue from my end

TIA

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited June 2020

@Greshen_Lewis What feature should you win the hammer from, can you screen shot or do you mean you cannot use the hammer

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5

Hi @Greshen_Lewis a warm welcome . Am sure it will be resolved amicably ... relax and get further details on screen shots out for the experts to review ... best of luck 🥂🍭

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,319 Candy Moderator

Hello @Greshen_Lewis - I hope you have been having fun here in the community. Your title says level 5307 but you cannot win any booster by playing the level. Did you mean you wanted to use the hammer on this level and it wasn't there? The only regular events that I know of where you can win a hammer is the daily booster wheel and you can also get one with your Fantastic Five Team. However there have been some problems with the Fantastic Five, where the bar isn't moving or it is delaying when it releases the boosters. If people see a spinning wheel where their avatar should be and they play thru FB - this is a FB issue not the game.

There are also special events where you can sometimes win a hammer. In future - if you win a prize but don't receive it - you need to take a screenshot showing you won and didn't get it and then send your request to Player Support.

I apologize if I am missing the point you are trying to get across and would welcome a bit more detail so I can help you properly.

As far as getting how long you have played correct. If you haven't always played via FB or King.com, then the Studio would have no record of when you actually started playing.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Thanks @bearwithme For such a detailed response. I think it sums up the situation here.🐈

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?