๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Hard levels rated wrong

Options
Yueyue
Yueyue Posts: 275 Level 3

An example: try level 190 (nightmare hard) and level 191 (normal level). You will find that most of the time, you can pass 190 easily, while 191 should become an absolute hellhole. Proof that the hard level ratings sometimes don't work. Some other levels that need super/nightmare rating include 458, 573, 1863 etc... so please fix this.

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer โœ“
    Options

@Yueyue

The level labeling is a bit tricky.

I myself have also passed a Super hard level after a few tries or on the first try and then being stuck on a "normal" level for ages.

The difficulty class is based on player data and how many attempts in average the level has and how long players are stuck on the level.

So even though it's a normal level, you can be stuck for ages, since most players pass it quickly and vice versa on Super Hard levels, you pass it like a walk in the park while others are stuck as fudge.

Levels can also be updated with a new level difficulty, but also the level can be changed if it appears that it was too hard or easy for the classification.

Hope this helps

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @Yueyue .

Dear i also felt the same. But the levels are categorised , normal , hard, super hard, or nightmarishly hard. According to the.

1.players feedback.

2.no. of times players used to clear level.

3. No. Of boosters usec in the level

And other information.

Also sometimes a level which u feel is easy or hard not neceassarily is same for others.

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• sameeksha
    sameeksha Posts: 4,422 Level 5
    Options

truly said @aijaziqbal

it happens with me too @Yueyue totally agree with u ..

at times the nightmarishly hard levels are easy and the normal levels are so... hard

๐Ÿคจbut i think its just the perspective from us

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer โœ“
    Options

@Yueyue

The level labeling is a bit tricky.

I myself have also passed a Super hard level after a few tries or on the first try and then being stuck on a "normal" level for ages.

The difficulty class is based on player data and how many attempts in average the level has and how long players are stuck on the level.

So even though it's a normal level, you can be stuck for ages, since most players pass it quickly and vice versa on Super Hard levels, you pass it like a walk in the park while others are stuck as fudge.

Levels can also be updated with a new level difficulty, but also the level can be changed if it appears that it was too hard or easy for the classification.

Hope this helps

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi @Yueyue I've brought up similar issue and it's a bit frustrating when we're stuck at a normal level but it's a blessing that we passed hard level easily... Enjoy your game..๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?