Which 🎥📽???

Options
Sweetice
Sweetice Posts: 2,464 Level 4

What's up crushers...💞

I hope you're all Ok enjoying this lovely community and playing the addictive games of King community! I hope you all know that I posted a new poll about choosing one from movies and books and thanks some of you have voted, but if you haven't seen the poll and hadn't vote yet...then go here and vote but if you have already chosen for what you like most, then you are in the best place to vote and enjoy again! Don't forget that this is a poll prepared for the crushers who has chosen to go for "Movies", so what we got here is we have 10 most famous movies of all time and I think maybe you have seen at least one of them since you are a movie lover but if there is no movie here that you have seen then you can just post your favorite ones that isn't mentioned here...no problem! But don't forget to vote and enjoy...

Keep Crushing🍭

Which 🎥📽??? 4 votes

Forrest Gump
50%
Glenn1972Sameeksha3 2 votes
The Godfather
0%
The dark knight
25%
hazel3 1 vote
The Shawshank redemption
0%
Star Wars: The Empire stikes back
25%
Diamond_Lim 1 vote
Pulp fiction
0%

Comments

• Sweetice
    Options

Sorry to say there are 10 choices its only 6 there cause of some problem!

So I am not gonna vote here since I chooser for books I will go there....anyone who like movies can come and vote or post his/her favorite ones!

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Forrest Gump

Hi @Sweetice , I choose “Forrest Gump”.

It is a favorite of mine for many reasons. A lot can be learned from the movie about life in the US during the 1960's - 70's. It is sad, funny and true of people from that time. It was a very well put together movie. 😀 Thank you!

• Sweetice
    Options

Thanks for voting @Glenn1972 ...!

I will try to see "Forest Gump" and try to figure out what I can learn. Thanks for the recommendation!

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,271 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Sweetice

Hello!

I cannot vote here because it was not made for everyone. It should have been more specific. You only have a few films and I don't care. Rather, you should have made categories and other things that players can post themselves. That would be better. That way you would get multiple votes.

I see your ambition and you really put a lot of effort into it and I think that's great. For tips I am always there for you if you need them! ♥☺

• Sweetice
    Options

@Spinnifix I have already prepared a poll here so that ppls will choose from movies and books and I think that is made for everyone and this is a poll prepared to vote after you already vote in the upper link...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?