Options
kaz1960
kaz1960 Posts: 7 Level 2

I've now been on this kevel for nearly 2vweeks. I'm hardly a novice having reached this level. But come on guys you've now moved it to a nightmareishly hard level, thats in the middle of me trying to complete it. I'm sorry but I give in.

Comments

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome @kaz1960 .

It is tough but u can do it. I know myself also sometimez when stuck on some level feel the same. But dear gather urself and try again and again and i m sure u can do it.

We can only encourage u. Videos can help u but in the end u have to do it.

Wish u good luck.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 149,599 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Level 4372

This level has hard difficulty. For this level try to play from bottom part of the board to shuffle the candies and make special candy. Combine them with each other and use more striped candy to move the ingredients and take them out from the board.

Keep trying

• pearl_chetna
    pearl_chetna Posts: 2,426 Level 4
    Options

Hello @kaz1960 Welcome here

Believe in yourself, you can do it

Hope you will enjoy here 😊

Keep playing and happy crushing

• kaz1960
    kaz1960 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Day 16 and still stuck on level 4732. I have tried and tried. Used booster after booster no joy. In the middle of my battle with this level it has been changed from hard to super hard. After today if I've not completed the level I'm deleting the game I've had enough, I play all day every day so playing at least 8/10hours a day. I consider myself to be quite good having got so far. But I've had enough 8f this level now.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited July 2020
    Options

@kaz1960 easiest way to do this if your that stuck is give the game a rest and just collect a few hammers and when you have a air few come back to the level and play it and hit them spawners as many times as possible and then you should finish of with some hammers. Not ideal but better than letting the level beat you. you have come so far to give up and a break can be good for the mind

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?