New level complete message in the game!

Options

Comments

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @DeepshikhaSharan ,

Last week, as commented here, we announced that this feature was about to be deactivated for all those players that had the chance to see and try out the new "level complete" flow in the game.

For now, we don't have a date yet on it might be coming back to the game, first the Studio needs the time to fixed an issue connected to this feature and then, we might be adding little tweaks and improvements as well.

At the moment, no Candy Crushers have this feature active in their game, but we'll be looking forward to seeing back in the game in the future. 🙂

Have a delicious day everyone and happy crushing! 🍬🍬

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Options

I hope it's better than we saw before...

@Pounawea

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

@MightyWolf where are you finding those pictures? Please share them with me in a PM. I just saved this one of Red Rabbit. I never saw that before. I am always looking for new images so please keep me in mind when you find them.

• thessao
    thessao Posts: 310 Level 3
    Options

Thank you for this, it is a great improvement to the game!

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options

This is a pointless change that wastes more time after completing a level because it forces more popups on us and demands us to play the next level. But what if players want to replay the level they just played for whatever reason (common for me)?

The old way was faster, convenient, and better.

Once again, this is the latest in changes that claim to make the game better but just make it worse.

I almost can't wait till December 31 rolls around so Flash can be purged and I can put this game aside for good (since I'm only collecting Sugar Drop boosters on the Flash version for now).

• cjay63
    cjay63 Posts: 187 Level 3
    Options

This is Awesome!!

• justeyen
    justeyen Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Tweaking and trying new things are always good. Personally I don’t like change much, I miss filling the jar for extra goodies every day. I loved that, also miss the chance to spin the wheel for extra moves or goodies. But that’s the way the chocolate melted.

cheers

• Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3
    edited August 2020
    Options

Also don’t like it. It doesn’t make things flow more smoothly.

If you pass a level you have to sit through several seconds of animation telling you how many stars you got.

If you’re working on the chocolate box your progress pops up when you complete the level, win or lose. You have to click that off the screen.

When you lose a level it automatically takes you back to the map screen, adds your points or whatever to your ranking then up comes the level play screen. You used to be able to just hit retry when you lose. This takes longer.

And if you want to check anything like FF progress you have to click out of it to do so.

And on mine it looks like I have the episode race, which I’ve never had before, but it’s not giving me gold bars I should have won so I don’t know what that’s about.

• brightstar1
    brightstar1 Posts: 78 Level 2
    Options

Hi @Pounawea,

In this old post you said this feature had been deactivated as the developers analyzed results and improved where needed, but for the past week or so I have been seeing this change in my game. Do you know if its being tested again? Or if this change is permanent, please?

I've found this change annoying and at times intrusive to game play because the pop ups don't add anything. A lot of the info can be found under the events tab instead of having to constantly click through screens just to retry a level or get to the next. I wrote a thread with the issues with the change here and there are screenshots further down the post, as I didn't know this post existed. https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/1007279#Comment_1007279

In particular I want to highlight this screenshot

After every try in this game you are taken back to the map and the stars/points go into the bar in relation to your ranking just under the profile pic button, as highlighted above. It doesn't matter if you fail, passed or leave a level before making a move because you don't like the look of the board. This step can't be rushed past either as you have to wait for it to play out. And as you can imagine this becomes frustating very quickly. It even feels slower to pass after I've been playing the game for a few hours.

Also, I wanted to ask if these changes have caused an issue with fantastic 5? Because since last week the points have gone down.It is now 19 for logging in and passing a normal level, whilst a hard level is 49 etc. Yet, the overall score for the team is still 7000, so I don't understand why the developers thought this change was a good idea.

• Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3
    Options

@brightstar1 my daughter plays & she now has the reduced FF points as well, but still has the normal play screen. No annoying popups.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?