⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

📩 Email notifications: customise your experience in the forum!

Options

Comments

• MollyMolls
    MollyMolls Posts: 985 Level 3
    Options

I hear Brazil is beautiful..i always wanted to go there..

• Analeite
    Analeite Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options

how nice 😁yes i love Brazil and i always wanted to go to USA😂😂😂❤

• MollyMolls
    edited July 2020
    Options
  • Analeite
    Options

ya but's gonna pass lets wait😁🙏❤😘

• MollyMolls
    edited July 2020
    Options

It's nice up in Massachusetts

• Analeite
    Options

here they open a lot of things but some still closed don't have money to still working

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited July 2020
    Options

@Nikitajenk Welcome to the community!

Please note that this thread is about notifications in the community and it's not related to the game. Due to this you'll have more chances to find attention and assistance by experts and helpers if you ask your own question in the support section.

At the top right you'll find a green button saying ASK A QUESTION so you can start your own thread in the future :)

------

As for your problem, this is a known graphic issue within F5 feature and the studio is currently looking into this. Members leaving/joining might trigger the glitch. As of now, this doesn't affect the feature functionality because points are still correctly registered in the background and prizes will be awarded, if within the allotted time.

In your first screenshot the real sum isn't 7000 but 6495. 505 points are still needed to get the final reward.

general troubleshooting techniques can be performed:.

• Check app updates
    • clear app cache (please DON'T delete data, those are for boosters in your mobile. Ccs cache is in your mobile general settings, under app management, under app storage memory)
    • log out game
    • restart device
    • clear a level to make sure game is connected to the server

After all this, If your team manages to collect these missing points before the feature deadline but you still don't get the reward then please report this to customer service first. You can find customer service by clicking "?" mark in your game app and searching for "contact us".

And if you want, you can also report this issue in ccs support section HERE, explain in detail the problem and attach a screenshot.

Hope it helps :)

• MollyMolls
    Options

Sorry..im.still.new...thank you for your help

• glo43
    glo43 Posts: 71 Level 2
    Options

I learned something today. I've been getting on but I have no idea what I am doing.

• Analeite
    Options

@glo43 what you're talking about🤔

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?