I won lives and did not receive them and this is the 3rd maybe 4th time happening?

SonyiaW
SonyiaW Posts: 3 Newbie

I just won 5 lives and didn’t receive them? This keeps happening!

Best Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi @SonyiaW .

Very sorry to hear about this. Actually as far as i know this is a test feature and sometimes it is having some issues. Plz. Log out update and log in i hope it will be solved.

Keep crushing and enjoy.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited June 2020 Answer ✓

@SonyiaW Hi and welcome to the community

you win 5 Lives, it means that the Lives will reload up to full 5 again.

If you already have full 5 Lives, then there won't be any change in the game since 5 Lives is the maximum.

So although you win 5 lives in the feature it only reloads you what ever you need to a max amount of lives you have

There are no issues with the feature

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    Answer ✓

Hi @SonyiaW .

Very sorry to hear about this. Actually as far as i know this is a test feature and sometimes it is having some issues. Plz. Log out update and log in i hope it will be solved.

Keep crushing and enjoy.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited June 2020 Answer ✓

@SonyiaW Hi and welcome to the community

you win 5 Lives, it means that the Lives will reload up to full 5 again.

If you already have full 5 Lives, then there won't be any change in the game since 5 Lives is the maximum.

So although you win 5 lives in the feature it only reloads you what ever you need to a max amount of lives you have

There are no issues with the feature

• aijaziqbal

Hi @Freddy_Falkner .

I hope u r fine. Actually if u see the screenshot she showed is showing only 2 lives not the full 5 lives. So i thought it as a technical error or update error.

U r our senior and i hope u will keep telling us our mistakes in future also. But if u do it in private message it will be more appreciated.

Thanks and regards.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?