📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Stuck on 2109 I've tried many times I'm so tired

Options

Best Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited June 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

@teaspoon Video here should give you some hints and tips on completing this level. it is a nightmarishly hard level so can take a few attempts and always nice to get a lucky board

Try to make as many stripped and wrapped candy as quickly as possible and destroy the spawner in the middle of the board as quick as possible

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,864 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @teaspoon . Welcome to our Community

Level 2109

This level has medium difficulty. For this level try to play from bottom part of the board to shuffle the candies and make special candy as you get the chance. Combine them with each other or play with remaining jelly candy to break them all.

Keep trying , Hope its help you

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @teaspoon and warm welcome to our sweet community! 😁

No problem, I can help you! So first, you may want to destroy that Magic Mixer in the middle and the only way to do it is with a striped candy. If you have a Color Bomb, match it with a striped candy as shown below

Get Striped Candies in the right position as shown below; Vertical on the top, horizontal on the side

If you match two striped candies, make sure you match them upward to hit the magic mixer and destroy it. Clear the jelly where the magic mixer will spawn first before clearing any other jelly. One jelly is beneath the mixer, so you may want to destroy it.

I hope this helps you a bit. Speak soon and happy crushing! 🌸

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited June 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

@teaspoon Video here should give you some hints and tips on completing this level. it is a nightmarishly hard level so can take a few attempts and always nice to get a lucky board

Try to make as many stripped and wrapped candy as quickly as possible and destroy the spawner in the middle of the board as quick as possible

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @teaspoon .

Very warm welcome to you in the community.

You canTake video helps from youtube. But this is a super hard level and u need a bit of lucky board and some boosters to help here.

Better if u have ufo or lollipop hammer.

I would like to encourage u . Try try again. U r already in 2109 levels and i know u have faced this situation before also. So dear use ur moves smartly and use boosters in the end if u r sure that it will help to clear otherwise dont use it.

Wish u good luck.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,864 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @teaspoon . Welcome to our Community

Level 2109

This level has medium difficulty. For this level try to play from bottom part of the board to shuffle the candies and make special candy as you get the chance. Combine them with each other or play with remaining jelly candy to break them all.

Keep trying , Hope its help you

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @teaspoon and warm welcome to our sweet community! 😁

No problem, I can help you! So first, you may want to destroy that Magic Mixer in the middle and the only way to do it is with a striped candy. If you have a Color Bomb, match it with a striped candy as shown below

Get Striped Candies in the right position as shown below; Vertical on the top, horizontal on the side

If you match two striped candies, make sure you match them upward to hit the magic mixer and destroy it. Clear the jelly where the magic mixer will spawn first before clearing any other jelly. One jelly is beneath the mixer, so you may want to destroy it.

I hope this helps you a bit. Speak soon and happy crushing! 🌸

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?