Options
1808182838486»

Comments

• Anahita_2005
    Anahita_2005 Posts: 18,570 Level 5
    edited March 2023
    Options

Woolen

Hi D @LoveDachs, just seeing your message, I vanished from the community for awhile and I will be most of the time :) And I'm glad I made you remember about this thread, hehe

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    edited March 2023
    Options

Itchy

@Anahita_2005

Hope I'm playing this right, first thing I could think of after looking at that word. 😋 Haven't worn anything woolen in ages and probably never will again.. except maybe a hat.

I figured as much cause I don't see you that often in Farm. Last year I was gone for almost 6 months so I know what you mean. I'm usually only in the Community for contests, badges and a poll now and then..that's about all and only played this one when I got the notification...(bookmarked).

A lot are gone and the place doesn't feel the same anymore and that's a pity.. but who knows what the future holds. Have missed you though and hope you always come back and hopefully will see you here or down on the 👩‍🌾 farm. 🤗😉

• Anahita_2005
    Anahita_2005 Posts: 18,570 Level 5
    Options

Powder

@LoveDachs, I completely get what you mean. With all the changes happening in the community now and then it feels different now. But there's still hope though :)

• xoxokatbelle
    xoxokatbelle Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited March 14
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?