Yes

Thanks for the question @tratelqalam I voted

Thanks for the tag @sameeksha

πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž Keep crushingπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options
    No

yes @tratelqalam there is :) If you see an inappropriate post or spam you can click "flag" which you can find before "quote" and the reactions located under a comment. If I recall correctly, then you are asked to select the reason behind the reporting and the post gets removed immediately. When a manager gets to read your report later, they can deny or accept it. I believe it works like this because I was notified when my report was accepted by a manager:)

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options
    No

so is . There is already that option to report something obscene, racist or annoying for any other reason without the need for a machine to censor you. I also voted No, I hope you are not offended, it seems unnecessary to me. Just like it seems unnecessary to know who interacts with my posts. I don't care who does it, I give reactions to everything I read, without caring if those people have given me. If everyone did the same, we would all have many more reactions, but it is not logical to give only to those who have given you. It doesn't seem right or normal or fair to me. I say it here because the other discussion has been closed and cannot be commented

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options
    No

ah! Regarding that a human can make a mistake, yes, but machines also make mistakes and they don't even know how to ask for forgiveness. A machine error is much worse than a human error

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options
    No comments

Yes you're right. Privacy policy should be emphasised in all forums regardless of the objective and purpose. This is to protect both King and users like us. Yes, privacy policy is in the community but I'm not sure how many of us is aware of it and read all of it to understand it. I've read it and hope to see enhancement to protect our data by having an auto prompter alerting user when personal info especially Game ID and email account are detected in message or comment. This will enable the user to edit or remove them and to prevent any fraud or misuse by other users. This suggestion came up when I noticed many players in the Support section discloses their Game ID/email accounts publicly.

Perhaps our CMs can look into this enhancement. Sorry @tratelqalam for this off topic comment πŸ˜…

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options
    No

I think there's no need for such. Community Managers give the badges and while giving, they check everything. Also, a Community doesn't needs an AI because you get reply here Fast. If there wasn't a fast reply, AI was necessary.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options
    No

I don't quite understand this, I'm sorry. A lot of badges and therefore points are given because a certain quantity of reactions is collected. The reactions to posts come from people. They have the power to do so. Are you saying they're not to be trusted if they like or love an off topic comment? Can't a post bring fun and be awarded for it? People also decide if a post can be helpful and meaningful and this decision and evaluation are useless for a robot or even the comment creator because they're not the ones who benefit directly from that contribution.

Some points are given just for the fact that you post a ton of comments/ideas/discussions/polls. Regardless of the nature of these contents, the current system has decided to reward this aspect because it implies partecipation in the community. I think it's fair.

Leveling up cannot be achieved by only commenting though. Points from helping others are the ones that have the most weight. So this rewarding system strives for meritocracy. It may not be perfect and it can always be improved but no way I believe an artificial intelligence driven system is better in its place

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options
    Yes

I did not fully understand your comment because it came through a written translation of Kokel, and this is what I suffer from. The important thing is that with the presence of the robot, errors are reduced only, no meaning to the badges if they are not accompanied by a feature that the player benefits from in the original game in which he is present, for example, if I get a certain badge, the community should reward meΒ On that, with gold and gifts in the game, there is also what will benefit from a badge without practical benefit in the game itself. Did you understand what I mean by the emblem just fame here that does not help you there should there be a correlation between the community of the king and the original game until all people interact and tell their friends that the numbers of players here and interactions will rise because theyΒ They are confident that they will earn gold and gifts with each badge, but I say that points are awarded based on an unbiased evaluation, for example, the amount of benefit from the comment to the community and the game and its development, and not only publications and points go to waste

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options
    Yes

How is the examination without tampering with the results? There are millions of pictures. You cannot control the huge amount regarding the sobriety of the competition. Just a suggestion from me. Thank you for your understanding. Sorry for disturbing you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?