Again much less moves!!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

Can someone from KING come out and tell the truth about why they have destroyed this game by making EVERY level IMPOSSIBLE to complete.

Its not coincidence that EVERY level is now starting with 20 moves and you can’t get close to passing.

Ive been playing on 3 platforms ( iPhone iPad and laptop) and I’ve only completed 3 levels since Thursday, and that was with plenty boosters. 4 days to complete 3 levels, UNBELIEVABLE.

Ive been saying for about 6 months now that this game is corrupt and its now PAY AS YOU PLAY. I’m certain I’m correct

Also, I’ve never seen so many complaints about this game as I’ve seen over the last 2 weeks, so its not just me.

Don’t believe them when they say that it’s to make the game a bit more challenging, they’re just trying to treat us like fools.

Get your house in order KING. Make the game playable again and stop trying to RIP OFF your loyal players who have stuck with you all these years.

I don’t expect to get a reply because that’s the way they work. They want feedback but can’t handle criticism

• kazautarch
    kazautarch Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I got the same feeling as you did.

Honestly I've been playing this game for more than a decade, and has gone so far to this level.

It's been a while that I started to feel they were trying to design the levels to be impossible to complete without boosters and extra moves. What's worse is they will always make these levels harder after first release (less moves, more blocks), which was totally unacceptable.

I strongly believe they have changed their policy/ strategy, that they only want you to pay to pass these fucking levels, or you are just wasting time. I am fine if they don't fix it, I will just quit, not a big deal.

We play for fun but not for trying to get EXTREMELY luck on every levels in order to complete, that's insane and doesn't require any skills at all.

• kazautarch
    Options

Honestly I've been playing this game for more than a decade, and has gone so far to this level.

It's been a while that I started to feel they were trying to design the levels to be impossible to complete without boosters and extra moves. What's worse is they will always make these levels harder after first release (less moves, more blocks), which was totally unacceptable.

I strongly believe they have changed their policy/ strategy, that they only want you to pay to pass these fucking levels, or you are just wasting time. I am fine if they don't fix it, I will just quit, not a big deal.

We play for fun but not for trying to get EXTREMELY luck on every levels in order to complete, that d

• kazautarch
    Options

We play for fun but not for trying to get EXTREMELY luck on every levels in order to complete, that d

• wiseninja
    wiseninja Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited February 2022
    Options

I agree 100%.

There was a step change last year when they just seem to make every level impossible.

I'm currently on level 11071 and I just play most levels until I get the 30 extra moves then use gold bars to pass the level. I have accumulated lots of gold bars and boosters over my years of playing and I'm just burning through them. If they run out before King decide to sort this shit out I will just have to stop playing.

I have never paid a single penny to play the game and never will, I don't see the point, where is the sense of fun and achievement if you just hand over money to pass a level.

So when the stockpile is gone so am Edited by CM:🤨Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Check our House Rules

• pay-it-fwd
    pay-it-fwd Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Level 7276 is a complete joke. Impossible to beat with only 22 moves. This is the only level I have played over 500 times. Only twice did I come close to beating it. There is ZERO chance of passing the level without spending money. King's greed is insane! I refuse to spend another dime as long as they rig the levels to such an extreme.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?