Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Been a few problems with the confirmation email last couple of days. believe this is being looked into as few people reporting no confirmation email after also checking spam folder.
This can be a temporary problem.hopefully you should get this a little later
Thank you
Hi@candygirl2121 .
Very warm welcome to the community. Plz. Check ur email inbox, spam folder also make send/recieve. Hopefully its there.
It's five years later and I see that this is still an issue. I have an alert in my account that my email needs confirmation, but there is no link or button to click. I am not getting emails, though I have checked my spam and other folders in my email.
thanks— please help
You are asking me to confirm my email
II don't have any email where do I find it??
I think it
Mickey mouse clubhouse
@candygirl2121 You should receive an email with a link to confirm your email. Have you check your Email spam folder to see if has been sent there