Weekly race

udayaraj
udayaraj Posts: 85 Level 2

So many times I come first in weekly race, and last week also. But sometimes I received reward three times a week, many times I received reward only one time, this week also. How many times receive reward for weekly race in one week?

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,979 Candy Moderator

Hi @udayaraj . Welcome to our Community

I got just one time rewards in every race .

and for more detail about Weekly Race

Every week players can see how they’re doing in the arena of sweet-switching and blending those bonbons, visible in the Weekly Race leaderboard. This gives you a measure of your magnificent matching methods it also offers unique bragging rights as you race for the top spot.

As this is based on your gameplay and isn't a separate challenge or event, this gives you the recognition you deserve for your daily efforts.

At the moment it doesn’t give a prize but does allow you the satisfaction and knowledge that your skills don’t go unnoticed.

You can check your progress at any time by tapping your avatar on the map screen. Here you can see your ranking, your current level and the levels you've passed this week. Way to go!

Keep doing what you’re doing! If you're lucky, take your place on the winner’s podium.

• udayaraj
    udayaraj Posts: 85 Level 2

Thank you kiara. But sometimes I got 3rewards in a week for weekly race that's why I am asking.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?