Blue mint sugar star

Options
pgagne
pgagne Posts: 194 Level 3

Can you get just 1. In your face during game, when you reach a certain amount of points, a mint blue star goes across screen. You get 3 other colours and only 3 mint blue. Never seen 1 or 2 mint blues. Thinkin . . If it's being displayed, then I should be recognized for going beyond the 3 other colours.

Comments

• pearl_chetna
    pearl_chetna Posts: 2,426 Level 4
    Options

Hii...@pgagne welcome in the community🎉🎉

These are sugar stars. They meet on completing a certain score. And they do not get 1 or 2 stars. When you get all three color stars so you have to get a high score which is shown above, if you complete it then you get these sugar stars.

• pgagne
    pgagne Posts: 194 Level 3
    Options

That's right. You seemed to have missed what I was saying tho. Aftr u meet the points for the 3 colour stars, A, (1) mint blue star shows up, meaning u met that requirement. At that moment you should have 1 mint blue,(equalling the 3 colour stars)and another points goal to reach for 2 mint blues. To attain 3 mint blue stars, you must reach the topmost and beyond points goal. 3 mint blues equates to a total of 5 stars, regardless of colour. That way, by looking at map history, you know how well you've done. Going beyond the 3 coloured stars. See?

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

That's a nice idea.

Personally I think it's easier to consider them as a whole. After all you see just one threshold score flashing in your game. Once met, you get sugar stars and you know you just scored twice the amount of points of 3 yellow stars and not 1 or 2 😁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?