⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lvl 130?

Options
gilmore950
gilmore950 Posts: 1 Newbie

So I just started on this one and it starts out with no valid moves. What am I missing here?

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,816 Friends Moderator
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hello @gilmore950 , Welcome to our community. There is one move on your board. You can match the two striped candies next to each other together and they will crush a horizontal row of candies with the purple striped candy and a vertical column of candies with the green striped candy. It would be best to move the purple striped candy to the right to try to crush the candies covered with jelly on the perimeters of the board. I hope this helps.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @gilmore950 .

We warmly welcome u to the community.

Whenever no valid moves message comes the game reshuffles the candies in order to give u moves. Now it is reshuffled so start playing. It is quite normal. Nothing to worry just combine the two striped candies and start playing.

Hopefully it helps.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there and good day to you.

I agree with Aijaziqbal, whenever there's no possible move the board will reshuffle till you're able to play again.

Just swipe the striped purple candy to the right so it will combine with striped green candy in the middle row to open up the covered candies as circled in the image below. once the cover is remove, combine 2 more sets of striped candies and you're done.

Hope the above pictorial guide helps you.

Thank you 😊🍭

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,552 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @gilmore950 . Welcome to our Community

Level 130

This level might be hard for you as you need to make lot of striped candy and you need to combine it but don’t worry as you will have lot of same color candies it this level and can easily make striped candy. First you should try to make any striped candy and then play near it to make another striped candy then you should combine it. You have to make same order five time. You should try to play more from bottom as it will give more chance to make special candies anywhere. If you have more remaining moves then try to play with other special combos and candies then make last striped candy combo to get three star score.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?