We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Too difficult levels

Regulus
Regulus Posts: 26 Level 2

Hi.

It's still impossible to get extra lives from the community when playing on a PC.

More, some levels are said "very difficult" but really easy to win, and some "classical" are very difficult... So, it's easy to think that it's on purpose to make us buy lives...

The result will be : erase game !

Best Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi @Regulus .

Welcome Dear.

Its tough when we are stuck on some level. All the negative sentiments and thoughts come to us and we decide the things on our own on behalf of others. As far as i know the level tags ( hard, easy or very hard or nightmarishly hard) is given on the feed back of players, no. of moves required to clear that level, or no. of boosters used on that specific level. and no. of attempts put on by players to clear that level.

Now it is not necessarily right that the levels which i think easy the others also think the same. Or the levels which i say are very hard the others also think in the same way. for example i like score target levels someone might like jelly clearance level or ingredients level.

Any how as i told u important thing is to think different ways to clear level. even today when we are talking some people are stuck on around 100 level whereas there are thousands who have cleared all levels and waiting for the new levels to come around.

i hope u understand what i am saying.

by the way which level u r stuck plz. share with us we would gladly like to help u.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

@Regulus Hi!

The labels are choosen on the basis of statistics and players' performances, I believe. The labels are fluid too, level can start as "normal" but can be renamed if stats show that players frequently fail that level or can be demoted if level is often cleared with ease.

As of now you can't get extra lives from this community players, unless you befriend them on facebook or through king.com with emails exchange and only via PC, not mobile.

Hope it helps :)

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi @Regulus .

Welcome Dear.

Its tough when we are stuck on some level. All the negative sentiments and thoughts come to us and we decide the things on our own on behalf of others. As far as i know the level tags ( hard, easy or very hard or nightmarishly hard) is given on the feed back of players, no. of moves required to clear that level, or no. of boosters used on that specific level. and no. of attempts put on by players to clear that level.

Now it is not necessarily right that the levels which i think easy the others also think the same. Or the levels which i say are very hard the others also think in the same way. for example i like score target levels someone might like jelly clearance level or ingredients level.

Any how as i told u important thing is to think different ways to clear level. even today when we are talking some people are stuck on around 100 level whereas there are thousands who have cleared all levels and waiting for the new levels to come around.

i hope u understand what i am saying.

by the way which level u r stuck plz. share with us we would gladly like to help u.

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5

Hi @Regulus a very warm welcome to you. Hope you crush through to win .

Best of luck and enjoy crushing 🍭🥂

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there Regulus and good day to you. I have posted similar question and below is the thread for your reference. Hope you can get some insights 😊😊

If you're frustrated with the game, feel free to take a short break from the game and when you do, you may get a lucky board. Or you can always explore other King's game or join the contests in this community to win gold bars for your game ☺️

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

@Regulus Hi!

The labels are choosen on the basis of statistics and players' performances, I believe. The labels are fluid too, level can start as "normal" but can be renamed if stats show that players frequently fail that level or can be demoted if level is often cleared with ease.

As of now you can't get extra lives from this community players, unless you befriend them on facebook or through king.com with emails exchange and only via PC, not mobile.

Hope it helps :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?