⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why you do this?????

Options
renataSOUEU
renataSOUEU Posts: 1 Newbie

Why you guys CLEARLY MANIPULATE the game??? I work my ass off to pass through 79 levels and, when I'm Just about to reach the 80th level (an easy one, by the way) to gain the 50 Gold bars, you just make It Impossible???? And I am the kind that buy stuff sometimes.... Tell,me, really, why??? So we abandon the game?? To make us angry??? That's what you're doing.

Answers

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Options

hi @renataSOUEU

We Does Not Make It Impossible.

It's Based On your Own Move.

and all levels are a challenge for player.

we are not making any games Impossible because nothing is impossible in this world.

its just a challenge.

so dear @renataSOUEU keep playing.

one time you will pass this.

hope you understand 😊😊

have a great day

Don't Forget To React 😊😊

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

hi @renataSOUEU.

We warmly welcome u to our adorable king community.

Plz. Note that there is no way to tweak the levels in between the game. The levels are designed way before the features are introduced. See if a person is playing in 1000 levels and one person is playing 7000 levels. Game studios cant control such a huge data to see who is playing at what level for 80th target.

Its ur bad luck that u got a difficult board or fifficult level but i can assure u no manipulation in this.

Again very sorry for ur loss but it is what it is.

Thanks

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@renataSOUEU . Why was this impossible did you encounter a problem. 2 or 3 people commented on here on already completing this task. Can you explain in a little more detail why you could not

Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?