Build a bot boosters

pgagne
pgagne Posts: 194 Level 3

What is arrows & how is it used or activated? It looks like a swap of some sort, Im totally guessing. Can somebody clue me in? Tks. I've looked around but couldn't find anything abt those boosters. Tks (Thanks) again.

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator

Hello @pgagne - I hope you are enjoying our friendly and fun community! I( think you may be talking about the check mark booster. You can only use them on order levels when you have to collect something like licorice and/or waffles and/or red candies and/or jelly etc. When you make a match with the check mark (with candies of the same color) it will turn into one of the things you have to collect. However there are a few things it will not turn into and that includes the cakes and the magic mixers.

• pgagne
    pgagne Posts: 194 Level 3

Nope, Bearwithme, that wasn't it. Thanks for trying. Aijaibal ?, explained. The arrows give extra moves for that play/level. Eg: if level has 25 moves normally, this gives extra moves, beginning with 3. Now, for that play/level there's 28. 25+3=28 moves total & not the original 25. Sorry if my explanation seems to repeat, not everybody understands the same way.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?