Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't win level 3076. I've tried everything! Help. Jane207
Jane207
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please feel free post in new thread since this from 2020. Thank you
All the "keep playing" 'answers' are useless, as is the YouTube video.
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Level 3076
This level has hard difficulty. For this level try to play near to blockers and make special candy. Play near to ingredients to move them and take them out from the board.
Keep trying , Hope you get a lucky board
Hello Jane, I hope the talk through video will give you a better guide on how to tackle this level. Good luck!!!ππ»
Hi @JaneA207 .
We warmly welcome you to our wonderful king community.
Plz. See the below video for some helpful tips.
Best of luck.
@JaneA207 Video here should give you some hints and tips on completing this level
Hold on I'm sure someone will helhopefully soon I know the feeling but keep trying. Good luck!!