Please help with level 601!!!

Options
Jena28
Jena28 Posts: 44 Level 2

Hello everyone..i've been on level 601 for 5 days and im VERY ANNOYED with it! That ridiculous conveyor belt is freakin driving me nuts plus it seems like the hazelnuts & cherries has to be on the inner part before u can win! When I check youtube, they only show videos from years ago! Id like 2 see an UPDATED video demonstration on how to win this game! What i find strange is whenever i ask 4 help, i sometimes end up winning by the time someone responds, however, i've been stuck a while, so i doubt that will happen this time! I appreciate anyone who can help, thks!

Comments

• Leslie_B
    Leslie_B Posts: 387 Level 3
    Options

@Jena28 Welcome❣

I remember this one even though I am on level 7364 now. I may have mild PTSD from this one.

This is one that big boosters can be your worst enemy. Keeping the hazelnuts and cherries from falling all the way to the bottom gets you to the goal more quickly. I try to stay to the far left side as the ingredients are rising on the right. Make the smallest moves possible until you are ready for the ingredients to drop. It is so easy to set off a striped candy and ruin your progress. I'm not very good at looking ahead to set up the right moves to get things to drop at the right time. Especially when the tracks move in this pattern. I remember needing a lollipop hammer or 2 to keep them from moving beyond the drop zone.

Good luck. Hope by the time you've read this, you've already beaten it❣

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 149,631 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Jena28 . Welcome to our Community

Level 601

This level have normal difficulty and you need to use good technique to complete this level. For this level you should try to play from the bottom or make striped candy or any special candy if you get the chance. Then play near to ingredients to take them to the bottom.

New version Video

Keep trying and Good Luck

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?