⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why does points not accrue when F 5 restarts.

Albert_Heinrich
Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,608 Level 4

F5 did not update when 7000 was reached and the points I gained was supposed to be added to the new cycle.

When it eventually updated, all scores were zero. The team then lost some valuable points. This was not the first time it happened to me. In lost about 200 points

Best Answers

• Albert_Heinrich
    Answer ✓

I clear my cache daily and also restart my device regularly, especially for the F5 that does not always update.

A few episodes ago I did not get any points for one episode. Despite sending in over 10 complaints for it, no one ever replied. All I got was automated responses.

That I found totally unfair. I lost out to about 1000 points.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi @Albert_Heinrich .

We warmly welcome you to our adorable king community.

Very sorry for your loss. But please note that fantastic five is having some graphical issue for some days. Although sometimes it shows you that you have achieved 7000 but if you manually count the scores of all your team members it will be lesser than 7000. So the reward calculation is accurate and you will get the reward once you reach the actual land mark. Now as soon as the clock time is over it will again start from zero there is no accrual system in F5.

King studios are working on this graphic error and we hope it will be resolved soon.

Hopefully it is helpful.

Thanks.

Answers

• sameeksha
    sameeksha Posts: 4,422 Level 5

Hi sorry that it happened can you just post a screen shot of ur problem for better understanding

• Albert_Heinrich

Unfortunately I moved on.

7000 was reached prior to me starting play. The points I gained should have accrued towards the next 7000, but did not.

• sameeksha
    sameeksha Posts: 4,422 Level 5

oh k !

Is your app up to date? Have you cleared your cache and cookies recently and logged in & out of your profile recently. If not try those step and resync your device

• Albert_Heinrich
    Answer ✓

I clear my cache daily and also restart my device regularly, especially for the F5 that does not always update.

A few episodes ago I did not get any points for one episode. Despite sending in over 10 complaints for it, no one ever replied. All I got was automated responses.

That I found totally unfair. I lost out to about 1000 points.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi @Albert_Heinrich .

We warmly welcome you to our adorable king community.

Very sorry for your loss. But please note that fantastic five is having some graphical issue for some days. Although sometimes it shows you that you have achieved 7000 but if you manually count the scores of all your team members it will be lesser than 7000. So the reward calculation is accurate and you will get the reward once you reach the actual land mark. Now as soon as the clock time is over it will again start from zero there is no accrual system in F5.

King studios are working on this graphic error and we hope it will be resolved soon.

Hopefully it is helpful.

Thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?