We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

How Can I Synchronize King account Progress with Facebook account.

AzizMalik
AzizMalik Posts: 1 Newbie

The Procedure you have mentioned in Help Section is not Valid.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@AzizMalik Hi and welcome, You will need a PC to do this

Can I sync my progress between Facebook and King.com?

Quite simply yes you can! It's really straightforward to sync your progress between Facebook, mobile and King.com, which means if you would like to switch platforms, you can easily do so without having to start the game again.

To sync your progress with King.com, please complete the following steps:

• Go to the King website at King.com
    • Log in using your existing King profile, or create a new King profile if you don't already have one.
    • Click on the ‘Settings’ icon
    • Select ‘Account’
    • You will be prompted to confirm your password
    • Select the option ‘Score and progression sync’ and then proceed to enter your Facebook login information
    • Once complete, your progress will be updated across all King games on King.com

Hope this helps

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi @AzizMalik .

We warmly welcome you to our adorable king community.

Please follow the below link and it will help you to sync your progress.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator
    edited July 2020

Hi there Aziz and hope you're doing alright.

I hope you are able to sync your FB account with King account via PC and continue playing your game as usual. Otherwise, let us know what else are missing from the steps or try again by following the steps below.

• Go to this page: https://king.com/games 
    • In the top-right corner, click "Log in" (If you are already logged in, it will say "Settings", in which case skip the next two steps)
    • In the top-right corner, click "Settings"
    • Choose the option "Account", then down at the bottom select "Score and progression sync"
    • Select "Sync progress" and you will be asked to log in to your Facebook account.

And that's it! Your progress will be synced across both your King and Facebook accounts.

Please note: your progress and Gold Bars will be synced across all accounts and all signed-in devices, but other items like Boosters are stored on your device and are not synced. 

Thank you 😊

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,322 Candy Moderator

Hello @AzizMalik and a very warm welcome to our wonderful King Community! I saw from your comment that you said the instructions in the help section didn't work. Do you mean that you tried what everyone is recommending above and it didn't work for you? Do you play the game on a PC or mobile device?

If you play on a mobile device you may be able to sync the two accounts using the device. The first thing you need to do is sign out of the game with whichever account you are currently using. You do this by clicking on "{My Profile", then sign out on the next screen. You will then be taken back to the opening screen again but this time it will say "Played before?" Click on that and then on the next screen sign in with your other account (if you were playing via King.com then sign in to your FB account or vice versa). Then go ahead and try and play a level and hopefully the game will take you to the same level you were playing on.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?