Just a statement

Options
pitbullcrazygirl
pitbullcrazygirl Posts: 4 Newbie

With the new update I'm about to stop playing. Why make the levels so hard you can't get past them? I don't want to be in the same level for a week. You have made it unfun.

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@pitbullcrazygirl Hi and welcome, Thanks for your feedback, but my belief the further you go threw any game the harder it should become. Yes i agree it can be extremely frustrating on certain levels and no one wants to be stuck on levels for weeks but its hard to find that happy medium for everybody. I find updates vary some weeks the 3 episodes are quite enjoyable and now and again there are some sticky ones. But i prefer the challenge think game would be pointless with no challenge to it and passing levels just for fun

• pitbullcrazygirl
    pitbullcrazygirl Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I completely agree with you there, it's just after level 1000 it feels like some are so hard and almost impossible without boosters...I also messed up and paid once and since then I don't get the option to watch ads anymore for free boosters. It's just frustrating lol that's all

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@pitbullcrazygirl Yes i know your frustration with that but i have never had free ads and i play multi devices. managed to get to last levels but i played at a time free boosters were more available. So know its not as easy for you as it was for me, but its still possible just do not let it get to you. enjoy crushing

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?