We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Cannot find side bar in Candy Crush Saga

Rickwell
Rickwell Posts: 2 Newbie

I am trying to find the side bar in the game to add a friends email. Is there a way to do this instead of connecting via Facebook?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,391 Candy Moderator

Hello @Rickwell Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🤗

Let me check and get back to you in a minute...

By the way, are you trying to add your friend on a PC or on a Mobile device? Can you show me a screenshot of how it looks for you? Also, where are you trying to add your friend?

Can you please post back these details by typing your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day 🍬 🍬

• Rickwell
    Rickwell Posts: 2 Newbie

Trying to add friend to mobile device.

I’m playing standard Candy Crush Saga and want to connect friend who also plays and add them to my default friends list assigned to me with King account.

There’s no place (side bar etc) where there is an option to do this.

Thanks for reaching out and any help.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Rickwell Hi and welcome, To add friends by email go to king.com/games and sign into you king account and then you will see side bar where you can add people via email. This is on a PC not sure if its the same on mobile if you go through a browser, but this is how you add friends via email

Hope this helps

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,391 Candy Moderator

Hello @Rickwell

If you are on Mobile device, you will have to open a browser to go to King.com ---> Log in to your account ---> Click on "Games" located in the top left corner ---> Then open the Candy Crush Saga game ---> Click on the "Friends" icon that is located in the far left of the screen (this would be the bottom icon) ---> First you will see the list of "random friends" that are already added to your game ---> Scroll down a little bit and you will see the option of "Add by Email", enter your friends' email addresses and add them ---> If you do not know their email addresses, unfortunately, you will not be able to add them!

But, there is another list given under that "Add by email" box. Go through that list and see if you find any of the names familiar. If you do, click on the icon that is in a circle ---> You will see a pop-up asking if you would like to send a "Friend Request" to that player ---> Either click on "Send" or "Cancel".

Since that list provided by King, we do not have to worry about "fake" people. I do get requests like this all the time, and because I trust King, I always "accept" those requests 🙂

Hope this clarifies and helps you to add few more friends to your game. Please post back if you have any further questions.

Keep having fun in your game(s). Have a Crushastic weekend ahead 🍬 🍬

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator
    edited July 2020

Hi @Rickwell and hope you're having a good day.

I wish to add on to Freddy's answer that I think you can only log in to king.com via PC.

I'm playing using Android phone and I get into page as per image below when I browse King.com. You may try to sign in your King account via mobile but not sure it will work, so I would advise that you sign in via PC.

Let us know the outcome and if you need other help. Thank you 😊🙏🏻🍭

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited July 2020

@Rickwell Hi! welcome to the community :)

I also suggest to add friends on pc and not on mobile, because there you can open the browser version of your game and your king account.

These are the steps, if you want:

----

Adding friends via king.com, no Facebook accounts required:

you and your friend could exchange the emails linked to the game and not the community, provided you both have king accounts > visit king.com only via PC (doesn't work on mobile) > select the game candy crush saga after clicking "Games" at the top left > sign up using your same credentials used in your king account > press "play now".

After opening the game, on the left you should find the people icon like this:

Click the icon and scroll down to "Add to favorites", enter your friend's email and click on the + sign on the right.

Your friend will see the friendship request after accessing their account on king.com via PC too and has to accept it for the linking to work. The site will inform you if the adding was successful.

After some time your game will eventually update, even on mobile app, and show the friend's presence on the ranking boards and score boards where you click the pink heart + envelope icon to send a life to your friend.

Even if you add people through candy crush saga game, you'll be able to see your added friend also in every other king games your friend plays too, like candy crush soda, farm heroes etc

It worked just fine with me 👌

I hope it helps, if you have any doubts, ask anytime :)

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5

Hi @Rickwell a very warm welcome to you. Hope the kind assistance from the experts is positive . 

Best of luck and enjoy crushing 🍭🥂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?