📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 4773 Help please!

Options
2»

Answers

• michcc
    michcc Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

WHOA! I'm getting only 19 moves and my board does NOT have those lower bobbers! I only have the left and right bobbers. This version is definitely impossible without boosters. Losing interest in CC when they have unwinnable levels. 😦

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hello 👋

Welcome to the sweet King Community.

The levels are constantly revised and improved, so you can watch videos on the internet from versions previous to the current one.

Here are some hints  and tips showing how to pass level 4773 Candy Crush Saga without boosters

Level 4773 Candy Crush Saga is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is an ingredients level, you have to collect three cherries to complete the level.

The fish from the fishing floats are the secret to level 4773, the more times you can hit the floats the better chance you will have of completing the level. The fish will always target the waffles holding back the cherries except if there are more fish than waffles, they will not hit the same waffle more than once in the same move.

You will need to look very carefully for moves as the crystal candies make it hard to see the colours of the candies under them. If you have the option to turn off the move indicator it is a good idea to make sure it is on so you will be shown moves. These moves are not always the best ones but they can be helpful if you can't see a move.

I wish you luck 🤞

Thanks and keep enjoying

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?