Is it CCS really became harder true or false?

mandrak
mandrak Posts: 200 Level 3

Ok.I start this post to see is we players only have perception that Ccs became harder or is it false.I constantly reads some copy paste answers some features have been removed and some changes made to improve the game etc. Bla bla. So is it true. So I take notice about one fast race which have 15 levels. in the below I used E for easy level H for hard level and NH for nightmares level. I write first before moves and than today number of moves.

E 4386. 11. 8

E 4387 16 13

E 4388 18 17

H 4389 30 29

E 4390 27 25

E 4391 22 18

E 4392 21 18

E 4393 20 18

H 4394 22 20

E 4395 27 H 28–only one with more moves

E 4396 20 18

H 4397 25 19

H 4398 35 34

NH 4399 30 29

E 4400 25 19

So this is one race Every race before was the similar Players which pass this level before they had a much possibility to ear boosters they have built the bot with previously levels etc So I want to ask players Opinion is it only perception or ccs really became much harder Also this question is for players which play ccs before king make changes Thank you in advance Dean

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our community

The higher you get in the levels, the more difficult they become. It should be a challenge for the players. That's why there are already over 7000 levels in Candy Crush. The levels will continue to be worked on to make them more difficult. You have fewer movements and therefore more boosters and functions in the game.

I hope that answers your request!

• mandrak

@Spinnifix but for me that’s the problem before 10 months was much more moves (and number of moves was the same 7year and this year is change)and I don’t think that now we have more boosters and functions in the game. So for last year players doesn’t have some condition in the progress so that’s why I ask is it ccs became harder or is it only perception. I was play ccs at the beginning and I erase my progress. When I play in that time I always be at top. I start in February again from begging and in few month I reach 3000level and after that come new changes and I can’t have same progress. Maybe if I spend 10hours and pay money for boosters maybe I have faster progress. I don’t know. So I ask players is it true or false. We are all different. For me ccs became much much harder and I don’t see that new player without paying can reach higher levels in some normal future. But that’s my opinion. That’s why ask other players for opinion. Tnx. Dean

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @mandrak !

It is true that many levels get updated to a harder version, but levels do also get tweaked to easier versions after feedback or when the Game Team sees that many players get stuck there.

Read more about levels changing here.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hi @mandrak I'm playing for about 10 years or less, and I personally think the level is getting tough but still beatable just that I pass a level slower than before.

I used to win either 1st or 2nd place in the fast Race during an episode but now I came in last or 3rd... But no complain cos I play to pass time not in a rush to beat other players 🤭

I slack in my game may also be due to the time I spent here in this community!! 😆

• chrishoule555
    chrishoule555 Posts: 17 Level 2

The game had gotten harder and with less moves

• santo_chris97
    santo_chris97 Posts: 1,494 Level 4

My opinion:

Nowadays, only a few level has more than 35 - 40 moves since new level release (Mostly, some levels have less than 35 moves), making the level harder to complete. So, I think it's true what you just said.

• mnikeh
    mnikeh Posts: 96 Level 2

It seems a lot harder now that theirs a game to see who can get golden crowns.

• mandrak
  • muffermans
    muffermans Posts: 4 Newbie

I think you are right! I get stuck at a lot of levels. You can’t hardly beat them now without using boosters or buying endless lifes.

hope CC is reading these forums as well. Takes away the fun to be honest

• mandrak

@muffermans Unfortunately not. In fact, she canceled all useful things and made the game extremely stressful. As much as the players are dissatisfied with the changes, they will not do anything. The question is why and the answer because they can. So in the future I do not expect any improvements.And that's why I always suggest players who have not yet become addicted to the game look for another and you will reduce a huge amount of stress. And the biggest irony is that the game was once advertised as a stress free game...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?