We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

End of episode.

Tina_Williams-2
Tina_Williams-2 Posts: 282 Level 3

Is caption popped up "End of episode" with a box that said collect it. I clicked on it and it just disappeared without giving me the boosters

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Tina_Williams-2 Hi and welcome again. Do you know what feature this was as for episode ends can only think of episode race that gives gold bars and master trophy, but that does not give boosters. Cannot think of any episode endings that gives boosters

Thanks

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Tina_Williams-2 this is the thing i think you may mean

but bronze trophy gives 10% score

Silver trophy 10% extra score and lives refresh every 25mins instead of 30mins

Gold trophy 10% extra score and lives refresh every 25mins instead of 30mins + 1 extra life

Diamond trophy 10% extra score and lives refresh every 25mins instead of 30mins + 1 extra life + 1 extra move.

All these apply to the next episode / 15 levels

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

You saw the gift box because of a temporary problem and received a message after you clicked "You already received it"

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi @Tina_Williams-2 .

welcome again. As far as i know there is no such reward in any of the episode or levels. So i am sure as Mr. Sukanta mentioned its a temporary glitch or something. Please ignore it. And do the standard updating process.

log out, update your game application, clear cache, switch off and on your device and log back in.

Thanks.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator

Hi @Tina_Williams-2 and I also have the same answer as Freddy, as far as I know you'll either get bronze, silver, gold or gold diamond crown trophy after completing each episode. These crown trophies is achievable depending on how many levels you completed with first try and sugar stars.

I hope this is what you are referring to or if you are referring to the music box event, you need to continue playing to get the key and unlock it. However, the box and key have a timer and you need to make sure you complete the level where they are placed before the time runs out. Otherwise, you'll get nothing.

I hope I've answered your question and if you need further help, let us know.

Thank you 😉

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited July 2020

@Tina_Williams-2 Hi

I'm not sure if you're referring to this, but I have a feature that gets unlocked every 5 completed episodes and it's represented by that yellow star on a pink button kind of landmark you have on your map too. When 5 episodes are completed the prizes are 5 lives refill in case lives are reloading or 30 minutes of unlimited lollipop hammer when lives are full. After collecting the prizes the last achieved star landmark always shows an offer when you click on it, until you achieve another star landmark:

*The title in the pic means Finish line objects*

I don't know if you have this feature too but if you have it, this time nothing happened because your lives are still loading. If you took that screenshot soon after completing the episode, that is.

I saw that sometimes this feature can fail to unlock every 5 episodes, usually because of a connection problem

Hope it helps

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?