Candy crush level 3871

blackcat1234
blackcat1234 Posts: 2 Newbie

I normally maybe buy extra moves at 1.99 a couple times maybe more but when I came to this level 3871 I could not reach 400000 points and had to buy more moves and only got a few points so I went to buy more and they asked me to pay twice so now 1.99 twice then it went to 4x 1.99 at this point I didn’t want to end ang start over I already spent this much money then $8 5x times what the heck that level it dysfunctional and they should relook are it I’m never going to have to go through the torment on one level again and spend money for WHAT it’s a game and that’s just getting greedy on there part ...They should refund I spent like $50 on one game to get passed it I guess I’m nuts to have spend that but I didn’t want to start over again It WOULD Not let me get to 400000 points I’m upset never will do that again and I’ve been playing this for a long time and never ever had to go through that problem Anyone else have that problem ? They kept having me buy 4 extra moves that I never saw until I spent a lot of money ridiculous

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our community

In the community, we can’t handle buying issues

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center. There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If

you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

Please look for gold bars & buy !! Save this sent email and after 3 days if you don't get a response, send it again !! Please enter your ID number !!!

Good luck

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @blackcat1234 and welcome to our Community!

All levels are possible to complete without any purchases. So if you are not comfortable to pay in the game, please quit the level and replay it instead of purchasing more moves.

When purchasing 5 Extra Moves, it will give you 5 more moves, but it's no guarantee that you will complete it within those moves.

All purchases are fully optional and only broken or non-received purchased get refunded.

If you replay a level a few times, you will also get to know how it works and what the aim is. Then you'll also recognize when you are super close to win and can expect that you can beat it with the 5 Extra Moves when the game ends.

• alabattaglie
    alabattaglie Posts: 9 Level 2

for me are 10 days trying to reach 400000 points.... is impossible.... the max was 70000/80000 also with many colour bombs exploded...

someone have to help... is a bug or there is a secret way?

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @alabattaglie !

Is this level 3871 as well?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?