⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Is there a way somebody can help you pass a level?

Options
Jeanean_Ashe
Jeanean_Ashe Posts: 49 Level 2

I AM STILL STUCK ON 1726 AND CANNOT GET IT!!! I HAVE COME CLOSE ONE TIME(I NEEDED ONE), BUT LIKE I SAID COULD NOT GET IT!!!! I GET AGGRAVATED ON 1726 AND I GO PLAY OTHER LEVELS.I have noticed on other King Games that I have helped other people(friends) get through a level when they are STUCK. Then there is another thing I noticed. HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO WIN BOOSTERS WHEN THERE IS NO ADS TO WATCH!!! I have noticed this for a week or so and I WONDERED HOW YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO WIN BOOSTERS WHEN THERE IS NO ADS TO WATCH!!!! :( :(

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @Jeanean_Ashe ,

We warmly welcome you to our adorable king community.

Very sorry that you stuck on this level. But we can give you some tips and hits and show you some videos.

At the start of the level don’t worry about the Chocolate at the bottom of the playing field because every time the Evil Spawner spawns Licorice Swirls it will cover Chocolate and automatically collect it for you.What you should focus on instead is clearing the majority of the Licorice Swirls as quickly as you can. Doing this will make it easier to match candies and this is rather important because you need to be able to match candies at locations that will not clear Chocolate and allow it to spread. The only time you should clear Chocolate is when you don’t have an other option.

Clearing Licorice Swirls and keeping the amount of it to a minimum should be your main focus all while you’re avoiding to clear Chocolate. It’s important you let Chocolate spread when possible because you start the level with 21 pieces of Chocolate on the playing field which means you have to let Chocolate spread (or spawn from a Chocolate Spawner) 19 times in order to collect enough of it.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Levels gradually become harder and this is the rule of every game.☺️Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this same time.😔

My friend @aijaziqbal has already given you helpful tips about the level and the video will help you pass the level.

Thank you.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,738 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Jeanean_Ashe . Welcome to our Community

Level 1726

For this level try to play more from bottom part of the board to make special candy. Combine special candies with each other or play near to chocolates to break them.

Or watch video from below to get more help.

https://youtu.be/OqmW1xCaf8s?t=246

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?