Why am I getting multiple life requests from the same friend on Candy Crush Saga?

Options
Beels44
Beels44 Posts: 5 Level 2

I’ve had this trouble before but it’s come back! I keep getting multiple life requests, 3 or 4 at a time, and I can’t seem to get rid of them. It’s been happening for a while now and I’m getting bored of it now and I’d hate to think my friends are getting multiple requests from me when I haven’t requested lives.

Please can you get it fixed? Thanks.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Beels44 Hi and welcome, Unfortunately there is no way to stop this unless you turn of all notifications and stop all . The only thing you can really do is ignore them and hope the person gives up or if you know the person politely ask them to stop sending you so many. Not the greatest but its a shame when people abuse something that is there to help

Hope this helps

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,714 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there Beels and good day to you. Unfortunately, you can't delete the message and the options are either to ignore it or respond to it.

I suggest that you clear the message say within 2 days by selecting all and click send. Your friend will only receive 1 life if you do so. However, if your friend really did send you multiple requests for lives, and you wish to help this friend, you may select 1 and send and repeat the same step to ensure that your friend receive each of the life you've sent.

I've been receiving requests from the same person few times a day and I normally cleared it within a day so it won't spam my message box.

Let us know if the above is helpful.😊

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi dear and welcome to the community,

Unfortunately there is no way to fix these except you turn off all notifications. Just ignore it and once you see a lot of messages gather you can respond and that person will get only 1 life. Also one more thing that please think once the desperation of that player who wants life so much that he is sending so many requests.

Thanks.

• Dari_G88
    Dari_G88 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I may be late to the party but these comments are the reason I went researching in the first place. When playing candy crush on the app on an iPhone you are not allowed to pick whom you want to request lives from. Well. You can but it’s only the lucky, or unlucky, ones who make it into the list your given. You can choose all or one or a few but on my app, ITS ALWAYS THE SAME PEOPLE! They never ever change. It’s been like this for years - for me anyways. So, I don’t think it’s because anyone has been targeted for inconvenience or harassment. I know that’s not my intention when I ask. Just wanna pass the millionth level I’ve been stuck on for days and need some help sometimes. I felt bad recently cuz the levels are harder and harder and thought maybe these people aren’t sending me cuz they’re annoyed. Now after tríese discussion, I think I may be right. Jeez. I always send lives when I’m asked. Seems not all are inclined to be so. I’m still not giving king money. The developers know what they’re doing and I refuse! Point of the story- it’s probably out of your “friends” hands and we all know how addictive the game is. It’s very easy to just click and ask for some help and pray someone will!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,963 Legend
    Options

Point of the story- it’s probably out of your “friends” hands and we all know how addictive the game is. It’s very easy to just click and ask for some help and pray someone will!

That is the thing though @Dari_G88 your friends are partly to blame for continuous unwanted requests. One request a day/week could probably be considered friendly, but a four or more a day, and everyday is unfriendly.

I have posted elsewhere that I am reluctant to use the ask friends button. This is mostly because the people on my list aren't my friends, so I don't know how they will react to unsolicited life requests.

It could be said by playing CCS you have agreed to be pestered by strangers asking for lives. When those requests start filling up your Inbox though then that becomes something no one signed up for.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?