⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Tip Level 783 CCSaga

Options
pgagne
pgagne Posts: 194 Level 3

Gotta watch out on this Hard Level. It will steal your planned moves away from you. Tried to make a colour bomb, several times, & other special candy & it changes or blows up the ones you just got in place. Saw 5, same colour, should've made a colour bomb, but nope, it just wiped them out. Thievery. Guess I'll just do hints till it gets tired of me. Laugh, like that's gonna happen.

Comments

• pgagne
    Options

Still stuck on this. Got to needing just 1 more move & 1 more colour bomb, which was ready, several times. Even used what I had of boosters, & yet, another life lost. As in the past, the algorithm of/for completing levels, doesn't seem to be working on this one. Lost my Build a Bot, it must have grown tired of waiting, lack of use, timed out. Wonder if I'm gonna lose F5, for same reasons. Already lost 2 weeks of F5, due to not completing this level. Nightmarishly Hard ?, name doesn't give it justice.

• pgagne
    Options

Finally, completed level. I had 1 last ditch effort left, 1 check mark booster. Didn't think it would work. Thot it would be just 1, like the lollipop hammer. Guess the program wanted it too. Gluttonous & greedy, took all my boosters. Nothing left for next hard level. Ya, shake head & laugh. Iffin I'd only known it wanted the check marked one. Hope this helps somebody. Enjoy.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?