๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Truth&dare

Options

Comments

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… thank you @ipete for enjoying that show you've been waiting for in the past 2 weeks and sharing my speech

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,860 Level 5
    Options

@wykoon I was so busy making brownies and playing with the spiders I didn't see I was next. Since I am not as tech savvy as you all I am going with truth

• wykoon
    edited February 2021
    Options

Haha, nice to know you're making brownies ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹ @rebelchild

Since it's still V day for you, tell us the nastiest/craziest/wildest date that you've ever had on Valentine's day or any other day ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’•if possible, please elaborate and spill us those juicy details.

• rebelchild
    Options

Well I sure can't top @Nck. And not on v day. A couple of instances come to mind though. So my bf at the time and I were in a national state park and in what we thought was a very secluded and desolate area. We were hot and heavy into things when I happened to glance to my right. Walking only yards away was a group of people on some sort of park tour. Seems we didn't see the trail before hand. The group consisted a of about 20-25 people. Another time....another state park in DE.... We were on the beach. Thought this spot in the valley of some sand dunes would be nice and secluded. Wrong again. Just finished a very intense workout when I reached for bikini and see about 8 people standing on the top of a dune walkway. This time we got a thumbs up for our performance. Another time...same state park...out for a swim in the ocean. The beach was busy as it was prime time in the summer. One thing led to another and next thing we are doing the nasty in the middle of the ocean. Not really an easy thing to do. I never bothered to look to see who was watching lol.

• wykoon
    Options

@rebelchild appreciated the details and I was drinking my soup whilst reading your encounters. I'm a visionary person so I could imagine those scenes esp. the one where you and your beau received thumbs up for your performance and I nearly ๐Ÿ‘‡my soup

Go ahead and pick the next player... we have the regulars (i.e. GIFsters) and non-regulars like @siti_payung @Rancid and may be @teresawallace44 ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

• rebelchild
    Options

Lol @wykoon I have about 5 more instances. One involves a car and a busy highway

@teresawallace44 ....what will it be? Truth or dare?

• wykoon
    Options

@rebelchild omg in a car and on busy highway? I'm guessing you and your bf were in the backseat whilst there were 2 more in front? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ you really deserves the rebel and wild title!

@Nix66 I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Teresa will participate too ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ’•

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?