7330 level

aurorakees
aurorakees Posts: 27 Level 2

I dont get this level done..... and iT is not A hard one.... but i dont like iT annymore

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @aurorakees !

The level is a bit tricky. @kiara_wael @Freddy_Falkner @wykoon can maybe help you out with their best tips for the level?

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,497 Candy Moderator

Hi @aurorakees . Welcome to our Community

Level 7330

This level has medium difficulty. For this level try to play from bottom part of the board and make special candy. Try to use more striped candy or play near to jellies to break them all

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there @aurorakees and good day to you. I just went back to replay this level and i agree it's kinda hard but I have to replay again before I can share some insights.

Be right back soon... Thank you for your patience.💕💕💕💕

@Crazy Cat Lad thanks for the mention, will try my best to help later 😊😊

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there @aurorakees I've managed to replay 5 times to pass the level. I'm not good in giving tips but I've found the following tips useful for all of us as players.

#1 Our most important tip of all would be to take your time because there is no time limit. Taking your time will allow you to roughly calculate where candies will end up after a match which in turn will help you make better decisions.

#2 Match candies at the location that’ll shift the largest amount of candies. Most of the time this will be at the bottom of the playing field. Doing this will shift the largest amount of candies. This in turn will hopefully start a chain reaction that will create new opportunities to make special candies.

Since you limited area to match candies because you can only create special candies from the top part whilst the bottom part are filled with rainbow twist underneath the crystal candies, you may try to create special candies whilst waiting for the rainbow twists to appear in the are not covered with crystal candies and try to break the chain, the longer the better.

#3 Keep your eyes open for opportunities to make special candies. With candies of four colors on the playing field making special candies will be easy. With each additional candy color on the playing field it will get increasingly harder to match candies and make special candies.

#4 This tip is a follow-up on our second tip. While your attention is at the bottom of the playing field don’t ignore making special candies at the top of the playing field. Pause after every move and glance at the entire playing field to see whether you can make special candies.

#5 Most of the time you’ll want to clear blockers as quickly as you can. Clearing blockers will increase the space in which you can match candies, making it increasingly easier to make special candies.

With the help of the video provided by Ms Kiara and the tips above, I hope you can pass this level soon.

If you are playing with different devices, you may try to explore the game board as I personally feel that sometimes the board in FB is easier than the one in mobile. Just my personal experience.

Good luck and happy gaming 🤗

• aurorakees

Thanks for the tips... i wil trey them but i playing now for 3 days and i m tyerd

i dont have FB...

• aurorakees

yaeh i got level 7330🥳. But now i get a hard one... thats sokes.,,

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?