⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Problem with level 4947

Options
ivanbjelic
ivanbjelic Posts: 1 Newbie

I have problem with level 4947. I passed level and I switch to between apps to change music and when I come back to candy crush app is showing that I didn’t pass that level. Is there any way to correct that from your side. I’m attaching screenshot so you can see

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@ivanbjelic Hi and welcome, Unfortunately nothing can be done in this case. you need to make sure your score and the stars you received show on the board before exiting to make sure it registers correctly to the server . Apologies but all you can do in this case is replay the level and make sure your score registers before exiting

Hope this helps

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community. Very unfortunate incident that happened to you. But sometimes it happens when we dont let the game do its completion process. I am really sorry but you dont have any other choice except to clear it again. I hope as you did it once you will do it again easily.

Best of luck.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,857 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Sometimes if you exit the level to quickly it does not register the level as correct. you always need to make sure that the stars for the level show up and then you exit the level.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @ivanbjelic and good day to you.

Please refer below the extract of article from Help Center regarding your issue.

"Your completion of a level at the very end of the achievement. You should see a final 'confirmation message' to recognize you've completed the level and you must allow the confirmation message to show for the software to register it. 

This also ensures that our server (which stores your player progression) can see it too. Then you can play on another device, a new handset or you can uninstall and reinstall the game, and you'll never have to play the same level twice.

If, for any reason, you switch applications or close the game before the completion confirmation displays, this can prevent your progress from being saved. You must allow the 'completion message' to show, to avoid this.

When in doubt, go back to the map screen or open the next level to make sure your hard work has been recognized and logged. No more painful deja vu!"

Therefore, you have to replay this level again 😅 pls remember not to exit the game too soon 😊

Good luck and happy gaming 😉🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?