🗳️ Community Poll & Feedback: Tiffi's Beach Games Week II - did you have fun playing ? 🏖️☀️

Options

Comments

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    No, I prefer Dexter's Space Race.

Hi @Pounawea & @Diamond Lim thx for tag,

• What do you think about the event mechanics?

*Lost a "Golden Crown" I won. Think it went to Australia & @Peter_Tornaros got it. So not fond of that.

• What do you think about the length of the event (5 days event)?

*Too long. Why should players wait on their rewards? For those at the end of the game, in approx. 3 hours or so, again depending on what difficulty the designers present us with, some or most players can get thru 45 levels in that time frame. Certainly no longer than 8 hours, I would say. Players who have reached almost 7600 Levels, have seen a lot of tricky over those levels, so harder to fool them.

• How about the rewards? 

*If it has "Timed Boosters" in it, no good to those of us at the end of the game, no levels to use it on. Why I keep saying, "Reward" players with "Gold Bars". Give the same value of the booster in "Gold Bars" to the player. 1 UFO = 20 Gold Bars, for example. This way players, can buy "What" they want, & "When" they want it. Cost King nothing to do it this way, because the value is the same. Of course, if there is no consideration for the player at the end, then we are not getting a "Full" reward. It's painful to just sit there, & watch "Timers" run down with no more levels to play. Or getting it / rewards on Mon., when King knows full well New Levels are on Wed.'s, they set the release day, then should coordinate the rewards for the same day. Or, give "Gold Bars". Nothing unreasonable here in what I am proposing.

• And, how about the design and artwork for Tiffi's Beach Games - Week 2 ?

*Sure the King design & artwork teams always do a great job.

I voted on - No, I prefer Dexter's Space Race.

But, with what I have been posting for 13 weeks now.

From @PummyRaj *Been told, the "Space Race With Dexter The Whale" runs only from "Late Thursday / Early Friday, Till Monday Early Hours." *Note: Do not have it now, while "Tiffi's Beach Games" is running!

• *Note: However, if you are at the end of the game & win it, it is of no use getting rewarded 2 Timed Boosters for "6 Hours of Time Each", because there are no more levels to use them on. In addition, 6 Hours of Timed Rewards will not last from Mon. to Wed. when the 45 New Levels are released to the players! *Please change the "Reward Day" to Wed.'s!

Or as I stated above, "Reward" in "Gold Bars".

Well, until next time.

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, 😀

8/10/2020

• daliagalan
    daliagalan Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Yes, I loved it!

Hola !! Me divertí jugando , es la primera vez que terminó un desafío ,tuve la oportunidad de disfrutar el juego !les comparto mi posición , estoy FELIZ ! Gracias .

Que

• CandyCrushIsCool
    CandyCrushIsCool Posts: 661 Level 4
    Options
    Yes, I loved it!

I love it!

• keiley_bell02
    keiley_bell02 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Yes, I loved it!

@Pounawea

It was great I been playing this game for years just downloaded it again 3 days ago and already at level 206 I'm in love helps with stress and is just really fun

• knyceheat
    knyceheat Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    No, it was very difficult.

I’d have more fun if I had a reserve of boosters

• Marzia333
    Marzia333 Posts: 1,754 Level 4
    Options

thanks @Diamond Lim for tagging

• Sheila_Shockley
    Sheila_Shockley Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Yes, I loved it!

I sure miss the sugar collector for extra boosters...think you will bring it back?

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Options
    Yes, it was ok.

Thanks for tagging me @Diamond Lim!

It was okay, I guess. I only completed a few levels because they were hard. And I got the rewards of the music box and that helped me get through some levels.

• Sharma1510
    Sharma1510 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Yes, I loved it!

Superb game

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Options

Voted My Opinion 👆✔✔✔

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?