have you ever had to be brave?

Options
bigdreamer
bigdreamer Posts: 225 Level 2
edited August 2020 in Off-Topic

Hey, guys! The only time I've had to be brave was when I was very young, when my grandma died. And a few days ago, when I got hit in the face with a basketball. but that's a story for another day.😁 What about you guys?

Comments

• Leslie_B
    Leslie_B Posts: 387 Level 3
    Options

@bigdreamer Ouch! Hope you are okay!

My moments of bravery usually involved rattlesnakes. Yuck! We would help our grandfather work on his ranch when I was young. They seemed to be everywhere! Luckily, we never were bitten. Grandfather always got them before they got us.

Still hate snakes 50 years later.

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @bigdreamer !

Thank you for creating this discussion, I'm going to move it to the Fun Area category. πŸ™‚

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum! 🍬🍬

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi big dreamer what a nice topic.

Yup i also remembered to be brave but once instead a lot of time but here i can tell you one time. We had a marriage party in our home of my sister. There was a very little time left and everybody arrived in the marriage hall, but suddenly my mother collapsed and fainted. All the guests were waiting in the marriage hall. I took my mother in my arms and rush to my car and then to the hospital. Told my father and brother to carry on with the party and soon we will join them. So after coyple of tough hours my mother come to senses and we reached back in the marriage hall, where party was going. So it ends well but that day still haunts me.

• CandyCrushIsCool
    CandyCrushIsCool Posts: 661 Level 4
    Options

I had to be brave when I was a child between 11 - 12 years of age because that was when I had my twin daughters. Oh, the pain.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?