No progress after Lv 3000

MaT_55
MaT_55 Posts: 6 Level 2

Hello Candy Crushers and KING Team

I playing CC since many years. I’m a huge fan and I liked how the game change positively over the years. However the game isn‘t much fun for me anymore. I‘m currently at Lv 3114 and tbh stuck... I don‘t invest money in the game bc I‘m against pay to win but I don‘t mind pay for a game.

In my current situation i need about 40 lifes (average) to beat one level without boosters. 40-5(lifes at the beginning)= 35lifes x 30min time cooldown /60min = 17.5 hours to beat one level.(I‘m aware of the time skip cheese) Additionally I can compete in the F5 bc I can‘t collect points bc I can‘t beat the level. My other mates have to carry me. Episode race I also can‘t compete. Finally events like you see in the picture I can‘t compete either. I have to mention that I can compete in other events to collect boosters but thats not my point here.

So is there any possiblity to make more progress at this point or is there only the solution to invest real money in to the game?

I think ppl which are high in the level should unlock something that allow them get more lives or faster cooldown time (and no master trophies don‘t work in my case). And if I have to pay fot the game (and I‘m speaking for one time) then i would do it. But I‘m im not willing to buy gold bars and buy me lives and boosters etc.

If you have a solution besides quite the game I‘m happy to read it. Thx in advance

-MaT_55

Comments

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5

Hi dear welcome to our community

And sorry for the inconvenience But Its only A challenge Level. Please Play This By Using Build A boat Features. You may Fount 3 extra moves And 2 color bombs and also 2 Striped and wrapped candy in your game.

Please Watch this 👇👇

Hope this helps

Have Fun 😊

• MaT_55

This disscusion is not solved, bot didn‘t got my point.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend

@MaT_55

Hello and welcome to our community

I see that you are a German player and would like to ask you to visit the German area. Lots of games and a new competition are running. There you can earn gold bars. Don't you have any events that you can play at the moment? You should get the normal boosters too. I know this level. You can do it if the right game comes up.

Good luck

• mandrak
    mandrak Posts: 200 Level 3

@MaT_55 Unfortunately you wright you didn’t get answer because king with this changes totally destroyed game and fun. At least 90% levels decrease moves and now every level became very hard and that’s why we need more than 50try to pass level. Also you can’t earn booster as before. And I read about built a bot help. Now you can’t built a bot with a previously level and if you accidentally have luck to built one mistake you loose everything. We can talk about so many changes which doesn’t help players but I see it doesn’t help. If moderator (they always say that they doesn’t work for king if you believe them)constantly assure us about improving game is good for us how expect from king doing some changes which is actually good for players. I never angry on king. They want to earn money. I am angry on moderator which always justified king and king changes which every long player agree it’s not better So if the moderator just player as we all and they want help player they should be the first to exert pressure at king. But that’s probably never happened and we read just about how everything is la la land. And after all I ask myself “where the man disappeared “

• MaT_55

I hope other experienced player like you share their opinion.

Thx for sharing

• MaT_55

@Spinnifix thx for the answer. But how does this help me if I join to the german area.

I have a lot of events to compete. But if I can‘t complete levels what‘s there is no events I can win.

Ooo no I forgot about the daily spinning wheel :P

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?