🗳️ Community Poll & Feedback: Did you have fun playing Tiffi's Beach Games Week 3? 🏖️🌟

Options

Comments

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    No, I prefer Dexter's Space Race Event

Hi @Pounawea & @Diamond Lim thx for tag & contest,

@Werner_Cichy @Yosca @Sukanta_Biswas @kiara_wael @Sharon_Loose @candycrushinit @Sofia1992 @MountainMom @teresawallace44,

• What do you think about the event mechanics, catching Sugar Stars?
    • It was ok. However, Sugar Stars are hard to get. I did my 45 new levels, then had to go back to lower levels, in order to past the leader. Was 1st, but ended up 3rd. Was busy with other things, so no time to catch up again.
    • What do you think about the length of the event (5 days event)?
    • Same comment as the other weeks. To long. Players don't want to wait on rewards. Need them when we win them. Or keep contest, like a day or so. But, should be ended & paid, on the same day as the new levels are released.
    • How about the rewards? 
    • Again, same answer as the other weeks. If "Timed Boosters" are given, it is of no use, to those of us at the end of the game. Think there was 1 "Timed Booster" reward on 3rd place. The "Color Bomb", believe it was for 3 hours. It was a waste of a reward, because there are no more levels to use it on. Why I keep asking to give "Gold Bars", instead of boosters or timed ones. Player can choose "What" & "When" to get them. King loses nothing, doing it this way, because it is equal in value. Example - 1 UFO = 20 Gold Bars!
    • And, how about the design and artwork for Tiffi's Beach Games - Week 3 ?
    • Yes, the artwork team always do a good job.

I voted on: No, I prefer Dexter's Space Race Event

But, with this:

From @PummyRaj *Been told, the "Space Race With Dexter The Whale" runs only from "Late Thursday / Early Friday, Till Monday Early Hours." 

• *Note: However, if you are at the end of the game & win it, it is of no use getting rewarded 2 Timed Boosters for "6 Hours of Time Each", because there are no more levels to use them on. In addition, 6 Hours of Timed Rewards will not last from Mon. to Wed. when the 45 New Levels are released to the players! *Please change the "Reward Day" to Wed.'s!

Been posting the above for 14 weeks now. So either, the "Reward Day", needs to be changed to Wed.'s, when 45 New Levels are released, or as I stated above, give the value of the boosters to the players in "Gold Bars".

Nothing new here, they made the rules on when to release new levels, then we the players, should be able to use what we won, on the same day. Or it is no longer a "Reward", it is a waste.

Solves the problems all the way around, for players & keeps King's Integrity intact.

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, 😀

8/17/2020

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options
    Other (let us know in the comments below!)

😦 I don't understand what happened. It's not the option I voted for I voted that it has enraged me, I marked the first option Why does the last option appear?

@Pounawea

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim 💕

But I can’t vote since I don’t have the event. I probably would have thought it was hard anyway. Lol 😁

Thanks for the poll @Pounawea 🤗

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• aryzimmer7
    aryzimmer7 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options
    Yes, I loved it!

I 💙 This event competition it's super fun I enjoy how challenging it is. For once I wasn't in first place the whole time.💡💬However the rewards aren't big enough i enjoy when you have the boost for an hour or even a half hour. One of 3 boost isn't enough. Hoping changes are made. Thank you!! 👍😊

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options
    Yes, it was ok.

Hello @Pounawea and fellow candy crushers!

I like it but it was ok because it didn't occur to me that I could replay level to collect sugar stars 🤣so in the end I only managed to collect sugar stars for 4 level for advancing from level 7,400++ onwards , which was quite difficult. I've finished 11th place. Image in my mobile... (using another device to log in)

Here's my feedback on the questions below:-

• What do you think about the event mechanics, catching Sugar Stars? It was acceptable and I guess I would have done better if I replay levels that easily give sugar stars
    • What do you think about the length of the event (5days event)? I think the timeframe is just nice because it gives players the "Sugar Rush" to compete in that given time 😁
    • How about the rewards? The toybox rewards were much better, IMHO 🤪
    • And, how about the design and artwork for Tiffi's Beach Games - Week 3 ? Good and colorful, matches the Beach Games theme

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options

Not so much though

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options
    Yes, it was ok.

Here's my 11th position lol

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Yes, I loved it!

Hi @Pounawea .

Yup i loved it and got good rewards.

Regarding questions.

• What do you think about the event mechanics, catching Sugar Stars? 

It was good but could have been better if allowed to catch on previous levels also. I somehow feel now going to previous levels is almost outdated now.

• What do you think about the length of the event (5days event)?

I think the timeframe provided is well balanced and giving enough time to compete for all sorts of players.

• How about the rewards? 

I am not very satisfied about the rewards. I feel 5 , 3 ,1 gold bars could have been included to make it more loving by audience.

• And, how about the design and artwork for Tiffi's Beach Games -

Design and artwork was awesome and so much adorable. Hats off for them. Thumbs up from me.

Thanks.

• pearl_chetna
    pearl_chetna Posts: 2,426 Level 4
    Options
    Yes, I loved it!

I overall love this contest.

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,567 Level 5
    Options

It was really nice challenge

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?