Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have issue from this community. I commented over 250 times and must be level 4 as the CM said, but I'm still level 3 in this community. Please help me to solve this problem. Game experts, Superstars or anyone, please help me!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Keep trying And earn more points
one day you will be successful.
Have fun
Hi @santo_chris97 !
Exactly, you have 250 comments, but will need 250 points as well. You have currently 160 points, so almost there.
Thanks for replying , reply in Support Area too
Thanks for your information @kiara_wael. I think with 250 comments, I get to level 4. But I need 250 points, too.
Hi @santo_chris97 . Welcome to our Community
Beside Post Comments , You need 250 point to level up
Please check this page
Good Luck