We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Candy Crush Saga Level 360

oldsilverfox
oldsilverfox Posts: 1 Newbie

I am playing this on my tablet and for this level it is not giving me the 20 moves it is supposed to. I am only getting thirteen! Is there something that can be done to fix that? Ican't proceed until I finish this level and I am not able to with only 13 moves. Thanks

Best Answer

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,324 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hi dear welcome to our community

This is a nightmarishly hard level . You should Try Again. Please Play This Level With Build a boat Features. you will find 3 extra moves and twice boosters also.

To pass this level, you must collect 10 striped candies and 5 wrapped candies in 13 moves or fewer. When you complete the level,

Sometimes Miner difference Is Possible With the move.

Please Try These Tips 👇

• The mystery candies should give you some wrapped candies to help you meet the order, and you should be able to mix the wrapped candies from the mystery candies together to shake up the board if you are struggling with the other orders.
    • If you crush through the frosting on the far sides at the top, you will end up with candy bombs to deal with, so try to avoid going too deep into the board at the top - although if you need extra room at the bottom to get the combinations, go ahead and crush the frosting. Remember to detonate your wrapped and striped candies before you run out of moves, and you can clear the orders for this level in no time.
    • Combine the colour bomb with a striped and wrapped candy to finish the orders. This will finish all (if not all, most) orders so you can pass the level.

Please Watch This Video 👇

Hope This Helps.

Have Fun

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,453 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Level 360

This level have normal difficulty and you need to use good trick to complete this level. For this level you should try to make colorbomb and combine with striped candy. After try to make wrapped candy by playing from bottom so candies will shuffle everywhere that will help to make wrapped candy anywhere easily.

The video with 13 moves

Keep trying . Hope this help you

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@oldsilverfox Hi and welcome, This is a nightmarishly hard level and can take a few attempts, can also depend on how lucky you get with the mystery candy at bottom of board. this video will give you some hints and tips on completing the level, but a lucky board /mystery candy helps a great deal

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi and welcome to the community.

Please be aware that King Game Studios are constantly working on enhancing our games by introducing new features, improving gameplay or testing concepts. To ensure the change is a positive one, a randomly chosen group of players is always selected to trial them. We then look closely at how the change has been viewed and then decide if it's something we want to permanently implement in the game or not.

This means it’s always possible there are minor variations (including the number of moves).While I know that some levels are challenging, but with some good luck, patience and a clear strategy they all can be passable. I hope the above videos must have helped you to know some tricks to pass this level.

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,324 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hi dear welcome to our community

This is a nightmarishly hard level . You should Try Again. Please Play This Level With Build a boat Features. you will find 3 extra moves and twice boosters also.

To pass this level, you must collect 10 striped candies and 5 wrapped candies in 13 moves or fewer. When you complete the level,

Sometimes Miner difference Is Possible With the move.

Please Try These Tips 👇

• The mystery candies should give you some wrapped candies to help you meet the order, and you should be able to mix the wrapped candies from the mystery candies together to shake up the board if you are struggling with the other orders.
    • If you crush through the frosting on the far sides at the top, you will end up with candy bombs to deal with, so try to avoid going too deep into the board at the top - although if you need extra room at the bottom to get the combinations, go ahead and crush the frosting. Remember to detonate your wrapped and striped candies before you run out of moves, and you can clear the orders for this level in no time.
    • Combine the colour bomb with a striped and wrapped candy to finish the orders. This will finish all (if not all, most) orders so you can pass the level.

Please Watch This Video 👇

Hope This Helps.

Have Fun

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?