Piggy Bank Dilemma🐖

Options
Rhonda_P_Kinchen
Rhonda_P_Kinchen Posts: 86 Pro Player 👑

Hello...

Can anyone tell me what is going on with the "piggy bank"??!!

I was offered to purchase my piggy bank about 2weeks ago..of course, I bought it..I usually do every time it's offered..but I haven't seen it again since. That is until yesterday when this 👇🏻(screenshot attached) popped up in my "events". As you can see in the screenshot below..it's showing that I have ZERO bars in my piggy bank?! I play CC ALOT. I also buy boosters, probably too many🙄.. so I collect alot of gold bars..or at least I should be.

So, can anyone tell me:

1) How often is the piggy bank offered?

2) How can I keep up with the gold bars I earn?

3) Could buying boosters be the reason I'm not getting gold bars in my piggy bank (and/or not being offered/seeing my piggy bank)?

Thanks in advance for your help🍭

Comments

• Suzyq85
    Suzyq85 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I am experiencing the same thing. I hope they have not removed it

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,286 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

This piggy bank is not always available to all players. It comes and goes. As it is a test function for certain groups of players. Look in the help center, there is definitely something stored there.

Good luck & hope it helps you!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Rhonda_P_Kinchen @Suzyq85 !

The Piggy Bank has not been removed, but as all extra features and sale offers the Piggy Bank may at times take a break from the game.

Stay tuned, it will soon be back in your games.

• badpatti
    badpatti Posts: 114 Level 3
    Options

I was in the middle of purchasing it about 10 minutes ago and of course it disappeared in the middle of the purchase and now gone... how do I get it back. I earned them and I should get back the option to get them. Very frustrating !!! Who do I email about this problem ?

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,286 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

If you read everything here, the answer has already been deposited.

Good luck

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?