⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Time to say goodbye Candy Crush Saga classic!

Options
NamTruong2001
NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,252 Level 5
edited August 2020 in Support

Seem like I am still loyal to this Flash childhood graphic. Though I do not want it to happen, but perhaps that, nothing is forever.

Candy Crush Saga classic theme (pictured below) will be officially removed before December 31th 2020, as soon as Flash stops supporting.

Reality is really disappointing. This is an answer from a Community Manager named Crazy Cat Lad in King Community when almost all of King's games were gradually moved to HTML5 interface. And Candy Crush is no exception.

For most people, including me, the first players who had experienced from the early months when Candy Crush was released on Facebook, this is also an improvement, better, newer, smoother, but exclusive Flash features will disappear, too. Although this is really disappointing, but well, everything will change over time.

With some new players from 2019, perhaps this does not matter, playing is the main thing. The interface and levels will continue to evolve on HTML5.

Anyway, the game has gone through more than 7 years. The journey of Candy Crush Saga on Flash platform also ended.

Thank you Candy Crush Saga, you gave me a beautiful childhood.

If anyone wants to experience this classic interface, you can visit the website King.com before everything becomes the past.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?