King has removed the original map with over 500 episodes and has replaced that with 10 recycling epi

Options
2»

Comments

• adamzki321
    adamzki321 Posts: 44 Level 2
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad Yes I know King wont bring back the old map back but my suggestion is to add a downloadable file to the game so people with good devices that can run candy crush with a bigger map. The map could consist of all the episodes that was made before the new map and when you reach the point where King stopped making new episodes they could be replaced with random episodes from the big collection of over 500 episodes. I was always excited to see the next episode and not knowing what it would look like so this would bring back the excitement of it. Many people like me would like the old map back but I know that wont happen. If a downloadable file with this could be implemented into the game, I and many others would be really happy.

• jnalxs
    jnalxs Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

The game is so boring now😪

• YoshLee44
    YoshLee44 Posts: 102 Level 2
    Options

just remove the map. it's boring the way it is now. at least soda's candy town get's updated, actually it might be a good idea to try this in the normal candy crush.

• zTitqnic
    zTitqnic Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

I'm an old candy crush player, installed the game after around 2 years again and noticed the new boring repetitive map, exploring new and fun old map episodes and stories was so fun and gave much motivation to keep playing the game, but now it's boring to play.

Also I don't understand the memory issue part, they can simply fix that issue by capping the loaded part of the map, example:

I'm at level 350, lower map levels than like 320 wont load unless i scroll down, this wouldn't even take much effort to implement for such an experienced developers kingdom has.

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 539 Level 3
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad remove the map like in Candy Crush Soda Saga. Replace it with a regularly updated candy town or something. It would be less stale than whatever we're getting right now.

• pedromitchell79
    pedromitchell79 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

@adamzki321

I was newly introduce to this game And I hope to meet up with level too

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?