Very Important: Does the Chocolate Box mini game now have a (good) “glitch?”

Options
crankinbeat
crankinbeat Posts: 53 Level 2

****Very Important!****

Hello CC fam,

I haven’t posted here in a long long time (did not even remember my password), but I HAD to make a comment on the following:

Has anyone noticed something “strange” (in a good way) in terms of the Chocolate Box (CB) mini game? 🤔 (especially people on iOS mobile, although possibly other mobile platforms as well, and maybe computers too). 

You know how in the past (at least up until Thursday September the 3rd), you were only able to complete the CB once very 24 hours? You would complete the 3 candy assignments and when trying to complete the 4th assignment, it would say (paraphrasing) that you have to wait X amount of hours to do this (it would be sometime overnight, on the next day).

As a reminder, when you complete the CB, you receive a color bomb, a striped/wrapped candy and a lollipop hammer. 

Well, has anyone noticed the “change?” Or am I the only one lucky enough to have noticed this possible glitch? 🤔

Well, there’s now no time limit in terms of completing the CB (at least for me). Meaning, that if you know where to go to complete the CB, which can be done repeatedly by playing level 2000 (although every now and then, you may have to go to another level to complete one of the candy assignments) - you can complete this every 15 minutes or so, or 4 times per hour.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?