📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 7765

Options
13»

Answers

• tinor987
    tinor987 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Somewhere it says that 7765 is a nightmarish hat level but on my screen it looks just as a normal level. On the other hand it’s hard and I have lost several lives already. Anybody knows how hard is is considered to be? Any tips?

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hello 👋

Welcome to the sweet King community. These are my tips:

Level 7765 is classified as a nightmarishly hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is an orders level, you have to collect licorice, waffles and cherries to complete the level.

First grow the frog and use it to clear the waffles in the exit squares that are totally surrounded by licorice fences. Some of these exit squares have candy canes on two sides so these squares can be cleared using combos so concentrate on the ones with licorice fences when using the frog. Use the colourbombs as soon as you get them to grow the frog again each time you use it.

Forget about the cherries, they will drop out of the exits as soon as the waffles are cleared. But try not to leave the frog in any of the exit squares for too long as this will stop the cherries from dropping out.

Good luck 🤞 and keep enjoying

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?