Mr. Toffee's Fair

Options
samsis
samsis Posts: 30 Level 2

I started playing Soda Saga and loved the Mr. Toffee's Fair. It gave a chance to team with two other players and win boosters.

I would like to ask players to STOP their TASK if they are done playing and have made no progress. Do not stop if you have partially completed a task.

Having your avatar in the grid may block the other two players from completing a row or column. Having to start another row takes time because you can only complete two squares a day, and when you get four in a row everybody wins.

Thanks for considering this.

Samsis

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 147,083 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2020
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

I will tag Candy Crush Soda Experts @Origins7_Dale , to explain more detail .

and visit Candy Crush Soda Community here

Thank you

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @samsis & @kiara_wael thx for tag,

Ok, first this forum is for Candy Crush Saga, "Mr. Toffee's Fair" is on Candy Crush Soda Saga, CM's @LadyRaffie & @Lola_Pop - May want to move this there?

Yes, this is an ongoing issue on "Mr. Toffee's Fair", many players have asked for what you have asked for. There is no way to communicate with the player to get them to move. Also, if the 4 down or across tiles have been done, the player sitting on one, who has not done anything, doesn't get rewarded. Doesn't help us much, since it takes more time to work around them.

I myself have suggested, this should be connected to "Soda Squad Teams", since we can communicate on the forums & on "Facebook", with teammates.

Also, suggested better instructions should be given, most "newbies" do 1 task, not understanding you can do 2 in 24 hours.

Everything that can be suggested, pretty much has been asked for. From being booted off the square in so much time, if player has not done the task, etc...

Hope this helps. Use "Soda Forums" in the future for "Soda" issues.

Thx & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

9/10/2020

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?