๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Error in level 1918

BoxBear
BoxBear Posts: 5 Level 2
edited September 2020 in Support

Level 1918 is supposed to be easy/not hard, but I couldn't seem to pass it, whatever combinations and colorbombs I came up with. So I checked tips and tricks, and everybody seems to just focus on the candy bombs because they give more points.

However, I only get like 1.600 points for 3 time bombs, where on YouTube I see they're worth 9.000+ sometimes. Even when I let them tick down to 1-2 moves and then play them, still only 600 points or so. The highest score I got in that level was something like 80.000 and that was with crazy luck, 3/4 color bombs and many combinations (which is almost impossible in this level). Most of the time (for several days now) I don't even get 30.000, let alone 300.000!

As you can see in the picture below, all moves played and only 14.640 points. I see people on YT earn more points in one move even without special candy.

Anybody else have this problem?

Best Answers

Answers

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator
    Answer โœ“

Hi @BoxBear and good day to you.

Understood that you are trying to achieve the points required for Level 1918.

I think the YT videos that you've watched may be reflecting the old version that has 30 moves and the current one has 20 moves.

Generally, you have to find the suitable places for vertical striped candies and activate them or match them with color bomb and clear the one-layered frosting. Try to to this at the bottom part of the board as it will allow more candies to cascade down.

Your score will also increase if you are able to create the abovementioned combination. For your info, the time bomb will spawn 1 with every 1 move. If there are fewer than 16 candy bombs on screen, then the board spawns up to 16 when possible.

So keep your eyes on this whilst playing and hopefully, you'll be able to pass it or earn more stars.

Cheers and stay calm whilst playing so you can focus on the game board. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,911 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Level 1918

For this level try to play more from bottom part of the board where more candies are available to play. Make special candy and combine them with each other to break the blockers that are in top part of the board. As you have more candies available to play then try to combine more same color candies to get special candy. Use special candy to get more score at the end.

Keep trying , need a lucky board

• BoxBear
    edited September 2020

Thanks for these answers @kiara_wael and @wykoon . In the meantime I've had a color bomb booster which I activated before the level. I've had 2 more color bombs and combined a striped candy with a wrapped candy in the upper part of the board. All blockers broken. And with a little "help" from the game at the end producing several striped candies in the Sugar Crush. Still only 88.820 points.

Just now I've had the following happen:

So I combined the wrapped and striped candy and besides all other candies and blockers, it wiped out 9 timebombs (which were all on 1 move left). I got 10.560 points for that move as you can see.

I know this seems like I'm doing something wrong and I just need to try more and more and hope for a lucky board, but with other hard levels I passed it was just that, (really) hard. Took me several days sometimes. This? I can't even think of the amount of color bombs/special candies to get to 300.000. I'd need one every other move for 16 moves, and even then I'm not sure it'll do the job. I'm not looking for a handout, but...

How lucky has the board got to be? What did it for you, appr. how many specials had to get activated each move?

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer โœ“

Hi and welcome to the king community.

Ok got your point. We have recieved some other reports on this issue but on different levels. Let us see if there is any issue regarding points calculation. If i found any information regarding that i will come back and reply to you.

Have patience and let us check.๐Ÿ˜€

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 162,084 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

You can see this level tips that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips :

If youย want to win gold barsย on this game, you can clickย hereย to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿญ Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! ๐Ÿญ

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator
    edited September 2020

Hi there @BoxBear and I replayed this level earlier. I did manage to score 50K points. The trick here is to match the timed bomb candies as many as possible as the points are higher if you do so, also you will get greater points if you manage to combine a striped and wrapped candies at the bottom part of the game board and break the time bomb candies on the top board.

Keep assessing your upper board game and see how many time bomb candies you can match as compared to the bottom part. If the bottom part gives you more chance in creating special candies to match against the upper deck, please do so. Just need to keep monitoring it and take your time to assess the board. No hurry.

Hope these tips are useful to you.๐Ÿ˜Š

• BoxBear

Okay this is weird. I did nothing different this time, but just now, I started getting 9000+ points for 3 timed bombed candies, and now easily get to 100.000+ scores two times in a row. I'll probably still need several tries before getting to 300.000, but I'm scoring significantly more points per move all of a sudden.

Scrap that: I just wanted to take a screenshot to show you, and in a few moves got to 460.000 points, no problem. Only one combination of striped and wrapped and one color bomb used, giving me 250.000+ points. While tomorrow, this didn't even give me 25.000 points. I don't know if I can use the GIF on here, but...

SomethingsF*cky.gif

Still, thanks for all your support regarding my question.

...weird...

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@BoxBear glad to here your back on track must of been a temporary glitch of some kind, but happy crushing

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer โœ“

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?