⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Bug on Level 3660

AlexSGE1980
AlexSGE1980 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi there is a Bug.

The Cherry has fall into the Pocket but there is no way out!

Pls fix it.

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi and welcome to the community.

Please do the standard troubleshooting by Log out, update your game application, Restart your device and login again. Please play again and check if it solves your issue.

If not please provide us feedback.

Best of luck.😀

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hello @AlexSGE1980 and good day to you.

I've tried replaying this level and it works fine for me. I think most probably the ingredient accidentally fell into the empty space whilst you've cleared the licorice swirl. Please retry.

Just stay focus on the ingredients drop and try your best to clear the three layer frosting by creating jelly fish from the bobber/cannons, to allow the ingredients to drop to the required space.

Good luck and let us know once you've passed this level 😊

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@AlexSGE1980 Hi and welcome, This is the way the level has been designed and you need to be careful when getting cherries to drop as this can happen. Please see video below on giving you some hints and tips on completing this level

Hope this helps

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hi again @AlexSGE1980

Additional info from a blogger for your reading pleasure:

The three ingredients on the right section of the board will drop down to the exit when the blockers are cleared, although there is no need to clear all the blockers, as long as there is a gap on every level the ingredients will find their way down to the exits. 

The blockers can be cleared using colourbombs or colourbomb combos.

There is one thing you need to be very careful of, if you clear the licorice from the candy cane fence next to a cherry, the cherry will drop into the fence and be stuck! Once there it is impossible to move it so you may as well quit and start again. This can happen on any of the conveyors, so be very careful when using stripe/wrap combos or colourbomb combos that there is no cherry able to drop down if the licorice is cleared. This is the only real problem on level 3660, if you can keep the cherries out of the fences you should be able to pass easily.

I recommend that you create as many wrapped candies around the bobber/cannons to create more jelly fish to break the layer frosting allowing the ingredients to drop easily when there is a gap, try not to break the licorice swirls

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,109 Candy Moderator

Hi @AlexSGE1980 , Welcome to our Community

Please Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?